Lt. Commander
# 1 Orion Seduce in PvP
08-11-2010, 07:22 AM
so it seems this skill doesnt do anything in pvp? i am sure it would be devasting if you can control one of the enemy side for a few seconds, but maybe it should get an additional effect on players anyway? i mean its a whole 25% of my traits i cant use in a faction mainly aimed on pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-11-2010, 07:49 AM
I was just thinking to myself... didn't I see that picture linked in IRC like yesterday? And I was right =)

//Heavenfall
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhenaya View Post
so it seems this skill doesnt do anything in pvp? i am sure it would be devasting if you can control one of the enemy side for a few seconds, but maybe it should get an additional effect on players anyway? i mean its a whole 25% of my traits i cant use in a faction mainly aimed on pvp.
well tehy could make it work like scramble sensors does in space just make everyone targetable for a few seconds, also a target lock loss before the effect takes hold so if they arent pay attention they could kill there own team.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-14-2010, 05:49 AM
First let me say I haven't used this power since beta. My Orion doesn't have this trait now. In beta, it worked exactly like scramble sensors, it is a confuse, and like scramble sensors, it is easy to defeat by a careful, smart player, and in fact they probably won't even notice it. However, it could be used against turrets and drones, which then act like any confused NPC and automatically start attacking their allies. But with the super short range you have to really expose yourself to seduce a turret. Overall that makes it a bust in PVP in my opinion.