Lt. Commander
# 11
08-24-2010, 04:20 PM
captain logan! the guy that fixed up the soveriegn.

Actually the top of the ship could use some detail, the top of the typhoons hull is flat and textureless, Thats about it really
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-25-2010, 09:52 AM
aslong as it keeps the dual nacelles im happy
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
no leave it as it is... ps. Who ?
Trust me, friend. You WANT CapnLogan to sex up the Typhoon. Try to find 'before' and 'after' pictures of the Galaxy and the Sovereign, and look at the work he did on the Nomad. He does AWESOME work. The only problem with CapnLogan is that there's only one of him, and the US Government won't let us clone him. (He's currently working on making Klingon ships awesome.)

The Typhoon looks pretty cool now. It does kinda look The Business. When the Capn is done with it, though, the Typhoon will be the heart-breaking torch singer that has men melting at the tables, and will look like it can bring the hurt to a fight and have enough left over for those who are fashionably late.

.. Dammit, now I REALLY want Logan to work on it and Cryptic to make it playable! ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-25-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Mink
Trust me, friend. You WANT CapnLogan to sex up the Typhoon. Try to find 'before' and 'after' pictures of the Galaxy and the Sovereign, and look at the work he did on the Nomad. He does AWESOME work. The only problem with CapnLogan is that there's only one of him, and the US Government won't let us clone him. (He's currently working on making Klingon ships awesome.)

The Typhoon looks pretty cool now. It does kinda look The Business. When the Capn is done with it, though, the Typhoon will be the heart-breaking torch singer that has men melting at the tables, and will look like it can bring the hurt to a fight and have enough left over for those who are fashionably late.

.. Dammit, now I REALLY want Logan to work on it and Cryptic to make it playable! ^_^
men melting at tables?

i think hes the big tan guy
Lt. Commander
# 15 hmm
08-25-2010, 12:51 PM
what is the typhoon class for. well lets see hmmm

it looks like a whale and i guess it can be for command and control.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46821771@N08/4292306796/

look at it, whats its purpose. we can all ask for something but i think some of you havent learned your leason yet. dont ask for something without knowing what you want it for and its purpose. Otherwise cryptic will put it in the c-store and it will be dumb down.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
what is the typhoon class for. well lets see hmmm

it looks like a whale and i guess it can be for command and control.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46821771@N08/4292306796/

look at it, whats its purpose. we can all ask for something but i think some of you havent learned your leason yet. dont ask for something without knowing what you want it for and its purpose. Otherwise cryptic will put it in the c-store and it will be dumb down.
assult cruiser skin at the minimum... battleship class maximum...

P.S your a whale!
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Anyone else instantly thought of THIS Typhoon class?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C2tE7vjdHk

Instead of the one in game
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnwan View Post
Anyone else instantly thought of THIS Typhoon class?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C2tE7vjdHk

Instead of the one in game
lol i did
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-26-2010, 03:31 AM
first time i saw it (paying attention that is) was up againts the ISS Molly... so i went around calling it the molly class.
Lt. Commander
# 20 just saying
08-26-2010, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
assult cruiser skin at the minimum... battleship class maximum...

P.S your a whale!
battleship class my ars. what that mean to cryptic. nothing in all reality. They will give us crappy stats for this ship if they brought it in. My simple logic is dont just ask for something. ask for it with stats and form. show this company we know how to create a ship better then they can.

P.S. thems some fighting words, we can take this into pvp finally now if you want lol ill show ya who is a killer whale.