Lt. Commander
# 21
08-26-2010, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Mink
Trust me, friend. You WANT CapnLogan to sex up the Typhoon. Try to find 'before' and 'after' pictures of the Galaxy and the Sovereign, and look at the work he did on the Nomad. He does AWESOME work. The only problem with CapnLogan is that there's only one of him, and the US Government won't let us clone him. (He's currently working on making Klingon ships awesome.)

The Typhoon looks pretty cool now. It does kinda look The Business. When the Capn is done with it, though, the Typhoon will be the heart-breaking torch singer that has men melting at the tables, and will look like it can bring the hurt to a fight and have enough left over for those who are fashionably late.

.. Dammit, now I REALLY want Logan to work on it and Cryptic to make it playable! ^_^
When he's done with Klingons and the Typhon, definitely send him over to the Jupiter Class. Maybe he can save the design. (i would probably throw away the warp nacelles and pylons...)
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-26-2010, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
battleship class my ars. what that mean to cryptic. nothing in all reality. They will give us crappy stats for this ship if they brought it in. My simple logic is dont just ask for something. ask for it with stats and form. show this company we know how to create a ship better then they can.

P.S. thems some fighting words, we can take this into pvp finally now if you want lol ill show ya who is a killer whale.
ask for it with stats... :O your on

Tpyhoon Battle Cruiser (assuming it wont be a skin or being saved for a higher rank)

4 fore Weapons
4 rear Weapons

Cmdr Eng
Lt Cmdr Sci
Lt Tac
Lt Eng
Ensign Tac

2 Tac Consoles
4 Eng Consoles
3 Sci Consoles

Turn Rate: 8

Special Ability

Runabout Madness (Launches several runabouts/shuttles that protect/attack current target)
ISS Mode (defect to the Terran Empire for 15 minutes and destroy federation players)
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-15-2010, 04:39 PM
ill just settle for a dev to shed any light on the topic of the Typhoon
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-16-2010, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapaxbr View Post
ill just settle for a dev to shed any light on the topic of the Typhoon
any comment would be nice really
Lt. Commander
# 25 Typhoon
11-16-2010, 07:54 PM
I want a typhoon more then anything else in the game! Put it in there and don't make it laim and I won't ask for anything for a while. Also i'm fine with it as an assualt cruiser skin for now, then we can upgrade it to a tier six later on. DEVS please let us know what' up!
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-17-2010, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargon
I want a typhoon more then anything else in the game! Put it in there and don't make it laim and I won't ask for anything for a while. Also i'm fine with it as an assualt cruiser skin for now, then we can upgrade it to a tier six later on. DEVS please let us know what' up!
tier 6 you say ? :O