Lt. Commander
# 1 Smithsonian
08-11-2010, 10:57 AM
I would like to make a suggestion for Earth. I would really like to be able to visit the Smithsonian Starship Museum in San Fransico on Earth. It would be really great if you could walk around Voyager at the Prasidio and visit the Phoenix at the museum. It would also be fun to have some great mini-games like a simulator that would allow you to do the famous Kobayashi Maru. I would love to be able to challenge a non-win scenario and be graded on my proformance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-11-2010, 12:17 PM
This would beat Starfleet Command or the Acedamy any day.

They could also add:

-The TOS bridge exhibit.
-NX-01 bridge
-fragments of the former Enterprise D wreckage, a memorial perhaps.
-A dominion war exhibit
-Other cultures exhibit (Objects and images of other species)
-Holographic recreations of historcial figures (Kirk, Picard, Sarek, Data, Archer, Spock, Sisko)
-A holographic ride of the battle of the Mutara Nebulae with holoraphic Khan

The Kobiasyi Maru simulator could have a scoreboard of the top 100 players scores.

This could even open up special missions that could allow you to get special items (TOs phasers/Comnmunicators), Historic uniforms (Enterprise unis, TOS:MP unis, etc...)
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Can we put this request on the back-burner or even back in the freezer for a time when the game is bug-free and all factions in use?
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyryck
Can we put this request on the back-burner or even back in the freezer for a time when the game is bug-free and all factions in use?
Seconded

/tooshortofapost
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyryck
Thirded!

And when they do add more IMO Starfleet Headquarters and Academy should have priority above all else on Earth.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-11-2010, 01:21 PM
And we can also visit Arbys and get a shake to feed our tribbles.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-11-2010, 01:34 PM
It would be nice to get some Star Trek voice cameos as guides round the museum.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondCelestalis View Post
It would be nice to get some Star Trek voice cameos as guides round the museum.
That is one of the few places that I think voiceovers would be appropriate and usable in STO however, first things first, the game needs to be finished and polished before adding yet more fluff. All of the incomplete additions are getting really annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethanatos View Post
That is one of the few places that I think voiceovers would be appropriate and usable in STO however, first things first, the game needs to be finished and polished before adding yet more fluff. All of the incomplete additions are getting really annoying.
Look, lets face fact... the game is never going to be completely stable and finished. Otherwise it would have been done 6 months ago. Lets make the best of a bad situation.