Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Klingon Poll for new ships
08-11-2010, 03:52 PM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=174786

Lets get some KLINGONS voting in this poll! We all know there's roughly 9 times more federation* players, so lets not let them ruin our faction even more. Get yer votes in!

*No, you can't play both factions. That's unthinkable.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
08-11-2010, 04:19 PM
So far the Refit Vor'cha is winning.

But wonder if the Vo'cha refit will be configured? Would it have an extra tactical slot? And wonder what this would do to PVP? Because that configuration would be basically like a Sovereign with superior turning radius.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
08-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Because that configuration would be basically like a Sovereign with superior turning radius.
Why not? The Defiant-R is basically like a Raptor with a better turning radius. The Vor'cha probably wouldn't have the hull points of a Sovereign, just like a Defiant-R doesn't have the hull points of a Raptor. Seems pretty balanced to me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
08-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=174786

Lets get some KLINGONS voting in this poll! We all know there's roughly 9 times more federation* players, so lets not let them ruin our faction even more. Get yer votes in!

*No, you can't play both factions. That's unthinkable.
I agree, get over there and vote, for too long have we complained about them not showing us ANY attention, we are moving in the right direction and now they are asking for input...although I disagree with the fact the K'vort isnt an option...they are still asking for imput on KLINGON ships so speak up and let your opinions be known
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
08-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Voted. I have to say that I'm a little excited.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
08-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=174786

Lets get some KLINGONS voting in this poll! We all know there's roughly 9 times more federation* players, so lets not let them ruin our faction even more. Get yer votes in!

*No, you can't play both factions. That's unthinkable.
I voted 6 times muhahahahahahahh

just messing glad to see the klink faction getting some love.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
08-12-2010, 12:04 AM
The poll is nice, but they should give us all the ships and K'Vort is missing. I already see them selling those to us on C-Store.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
08-12-2010, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnmonty View Post
Why not? The Defiant-R is basically like a Raptor with a better turning radius. The Vor'cha probably wouldn't have the hull points of a Sovereign, just like a Defiant-R doesn't have the hull points of a Raptor. Seems pretty balanced to me.
Well weaker hull is a bit different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
The poll is nice, but they should give us all the ships and K'Vort is missing. I already see them selling those to us on C-Store.
The K'Vort is already on the way.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
08-12-2010, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Well weaker hull is a bit different.
The K'Vort is already on the way.
Not quite, CapnLogan knows its wanted and has plans to make it "at some point" but that does not mean its on its way, or that it ever will be.

I love the K'Vort, its my all-time favourite Star Trek ship, but I have a feeling its addition will wind up being controversial because although it looks like a Bird of Prety, and although its usualy placed with BoPs in various stats, it is a cruiser and so if it ever made its way into STO, should be added as a cruiser and not a Bird of Prey - but that's unlikely to happen, which means there will be a Bird of Prey bigger than a Vor'Cha spinning around at BoP speeds and blowing up as quickly as a BoP - which is just going to look stupid and, frankly, ruin the best fricking ship in the entire KDF.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
08-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Boycotting that poll until I see my promised refit D7 on it, or in game.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:25 AM.