Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
08-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeptosec View Post
Uh, none of the three patch items Stormshade listed are on the tribble release notes and vice versa. Seems like tonight's patch is something different.
That is because Tribble gets the patches we want.

I am beginning to think it is a ploy to get folks over to Tribble to test. Please, when are the Tribble notes going to apply to Holodeck? THAT is the patch WE WANT to see, not this puny girly-man patch.

Why not just throw the Tribble patch onto Holodeck, it's not like you listen to the player-base anyways? Right? I mean, if you did these problems wouldn't exist right now...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
08-12-2010, 02:50 AM
Maybe we will get the tribble patch this weekend if everything works on tribble?!

Lets hope the best
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
08-12-2010, 02:56 AM
Well Dan Stahl said recently they are changing direction and will make sure things are properly tested before they go live... "even if they stay on tribble for a month".

So either today's maintenance is mostly for stability reasons or they are not satisfied with the amount of testing on tribble.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
08-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montechristo View Post
Maybe we will get the tribble patch this weekend if everything works on tribble?!

Lets hope the best
Honestly, I don't care when I get the patch. I just like to know when, makes the pain more bearable.

I really appreciate both patches, even if one is short :/ I appreciate the hard work you guys are doing. I do NOT appreciate the apparent disregard for your customers.

Remember, you don't have to give us good customer service. You just have to convince us you are giving good customer service.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25 Fun Fun Fun
08-12-2010, 03:16 AM
I come in peace shot to kill
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
08-12-2010, 03:39 AM
No PVP fix,
No Team B'tran fix,
No 8472 Fleet action fix.

What's the point in this patch ????????
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
08-12-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
That is because Tribble gets the patches we want.

I am beginning to think it is a ploy to get folks over to Tribble to test. Please, when are the Tribble notes going to apply to Holodeck? THAT is the patch WE WANT to see, not this puny girly-man patch.

Why not just throw the Tribble patch onto Holodeck, it's not like you listen to the player-base anyways? Right? I mean, if you did these problems wouldn't exist right now...
The patch we really want is going to Tribble first so they can make sure it doesn't screw things up, or make things worse. Can you really blame them for wanting to do extensive testing after all the screwups seson 2 caused? If these things were an easy fix, chances are good it would have gone live already.

If you don't want to test then don't, testing is merely a way for us to help squash as many bugs as we can before a patch goes live. Of course if more people were testing there is a good chance not as many bugs would have made it to holodeck...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
08-12-2010, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuranDragoon View Post
The patch we really want is going to Tribble first so they can make sure it doesn't screw things up, or make things worse. Can you really blame them for wanting to do extensive testing after all the screwups seson 2 caused? If these things were an easy fix, chances are good it would have gone live already.
Their season 2 patch, which went to Tribble first, messed everything up. The testers on Tribble told the DEV's this, and were obviously ignored.

Why are they going to listen/fix this time around? Why not skip the middle man and just release it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuranDragoon View Post
If you don't want to test then don't, testing is merely a way for us to help squash as many bugs as we can before a patch goes live. Of course if more people were testing there is a good chance not as many bugs would have made it to holodeck...
It is not my fault they make an inferior product. They were warned about these bugs, and they ignored the warnings. If you knew anything about the situation, you would have never said that red sentence.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
08-12-2010, 04:26 AM
MMO newbies....

Maybe a single player game that isn't being constantly developed like all MMO's are will fit you better...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
08-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Undine tribble
Formal Wear - when?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:01 PM.