08-12-2010, 06:07 AM
I'd like to know too
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-12-2010, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
MMO newbies....

Maybe a single player game that isn't being constantly developed like all MMO's are will fit you better...
Is that it ? I was trying to figure it out i have played a lot of mmo's and ill tell ya and don't take it the wrong way but there are a lot of inpatient complainers playing this game .
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-12-2010, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
Is that it ? I was trying to figure it out i have played a lot of mmo's and ill tell ya and don't take it the wrong way but there are a lot of inpatient complainers playing this game .
Yes there are and many of them doesn't make it better when they send bug reports like "There is a spaceship blocking the view of Earth as it's passing the window at SOL starbase" on Tribble and then expect that everything will be working fine on the Holodeck...
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-12-2010, 06:39 AM
Lol that some of you apparantly have lowered your standards and expectations of what a product you pay for is considered in a acceptable state doesnt mean whe all have to. I wouldnt mind if the new content was broken but the new content even broke old content, and the old content wasnt in that good of a state to begin with. This whole its a MMO so you should expect stuff to be like this doesnt fly with me. It would be the only product i know of that has that status, and imo its people like you who have caused it to apperently always be and stay that way. It's saddening.

And since apperently Dstahl has said that they will take more time testing stuff before letting it go live is to me as much as admitting that the current state of the game is unacceptable for wich the blame shouldnt be placed at the feet of the dev's but of the people at management and marketing. I defenitly see the will with the dev's to give us the game whe expect but their efforts are beeing demolished by unrealistic timeframes and the lack of invested manpower and time thus money.

And before you go comparing me to someone who whines about something trivial as mentioned above here, i am not, i like to do my daily's with my fleetmembers wich is a pain at the moment, i like to do STF's alot wich where broken, i love the fleet action's some of wich werent working properly anymore, i do most of the crafting for my fleet but im not able to go out and find right samples anymore. All and all i do not think that this causing people to utter some critisism is that unimaginable nor unjustified.
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GrimLock-
Lol that some of you apparantly have lowered your standards and expectations of what a product you pay for is considered in a acceptable state doesnt mean whe all have to. I wouldnt mind if the new content was broken but the new content even broke old content, and the old content wasnt in that good of a state to begin with. This whole its a MMO so you should expect stuff to be like this doesnt fly with me. It would be the only product i know of that has that status, and imo its people like you who have caused it to apperently always be and stay that way. It's saddening.

And since apperently Dstahl has said that they will take more time testing stuff before letting it go live is to me as much as admitting that the current state of the game is unacceptable for wich the blame shouldnt be placed at the feet of the dev's but of the people at management and marketing. I defenitly see the will with the dev's to give us the game whe expect but their efforts are beeing demolished by unrealistic timeframes and the lack of invested manpower and time thus money.

And before you go comparing me to someone who whines about something trivial as mentioned above here, i am not, i like to do my daily's with my fleetmembers wich is a pain at the moment, i like to do STF's alot wich where broken, i love the fleet action's some of wich werent working properly anymore, i do most of the crafting for my fleet but im not able to go out and find right samples anymore. All and all i do not think that this causing people to utter some critisism is that unimaginable nor unjustified.
I agree...and before anyone says something ugly about GrimLock...this guy calls the bugs of Infected 'random features to keep things interesting' He is not one to complain at the first glitch,and we all have to admit that season 2 broke more than a fair share of the game,and if you disagree.... you haven't been playing.
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GrimLock-

I approve of this message.

I love how people whine about whiners, and think they are different than those they complain about.

Anyways, I have better stuff to do than respond to those types of comments...Normally I would say "Play STO" but, well, we know how that is working right now.

(No crafting)
(No teaming in clusters)
(Cluster f*)@#ed)

Yeah, I loooove complaining about worthless bugs...