Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 51
10-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Yup I can confirm you can exchange emblems for MoH at battle group Omega! Joy of joys. Now we just have to wait for them to put it on holodeck!
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-02-2010, 11:46 AM
What! Only a 1:1 ratio? That's not right. Since emblems is the more expensive currency I thought you get more than one marks of honor if you trade in one emblem.
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-02-2010, 12:38 PM
My mistake ... it's a ship in Battlefleet Omega with a Vulcan name, near the Klingons. And it's a 1:1 ratio
Lt. Commander
# 54 marks of honor
10-12-2010, 05:02 AM
i argee this is bs bring it back plus there was nothing posted about this in the relese notes
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-12-2010, 06:02 AM
Actually. It sorta makes sense that you cannot get a lower levels marks/emblems/tokens.. You cannot aquire the marks/emblems/tokens you need to get... Say.. T3 PvP items at VA either

The difference is that the RA items are usable at VA, while Commander items are not.
Lt. Commander
# 56 Disappointing
10-12-2010, 12:39 PM
I have to agree that the game has become less enjoyable since making VA. The MK XI equipment and weapons are subpar. Being barred from obtaining K7 equipment is frustrating. Getting 3 emblems per mission and paying 30 for weapons is like being punished for reaching the VA level. Good loot drops are reserved for the 5-member teams. B'Tran and Deferi daily's are the same things over and over and over again. Getting one-shotted on elite ground missions is ridiculous. Half the time I enter a mission my weapons don' t work and then I have to log out and log back in. I don't need cute pets or prettier ships. I would prefer new and exciting missions that are challenging, but not impossible. I would prefer weapons & equipment upgrades that are actually at least a little better than their predecessors. Cryptic is most likely barraged with change requests on a daily basis. Hopefully they will start to catch up with the changes that will improve the enjoyment of combat.