Lt. Commander
# 31
08-14-2010, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
Hehe, most of this has come from guys I talked to in the store, or friends at uni who found it amazing that a girl actually found the Warhammer world interesting xD
Yeah, then they found out she plays for the wrong team. Tears followed.
I like the Tau too. I highly prefer brainwashing to extermination.... What is this thread talking about again? Oh right, hi raven! -waves-
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-14-2010, 09:24 AM
Warhammer is how I met my boyfriend. He saw me looking through the 40k books at the bookstore and asked about it.

He has a Tau army.

As for the Tau, they either...
1. Evolved naturally on Tau. Yeah right. They are the only still living race in the galaxy that does not register in the Warp. Meaning that in Imperial dogma, they literally have no soul.
2. Were engineered by the Eldar
3. Are somehow related to the other non-warp registering race in the galaxy. the Necrontyr, whom they bear a striking resemble to apart from the lack of skin on the Necrontyr. The Necrontyr were engineered by the C'tan.

The C'tan are officially slumbering. One of which is suspected to be slumbering on Mars and is the thing the Tech-Priests are worshiping.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Warhammer is how I met my boyfriend.
Thus ends the Ravenstein devotion thread, with sounds of whimpering and breaking hearts around the globe....
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-14-2010, 09:53 AM
I like to think of the Tau as the only goody-to-shoes race in the galaxy... if you over-look their mind controlling pheromones...

Furthermore, I am pretty sure Revan, that it is the 2nd that is true... I'll ask at Gamesday for one of them to explain it to me n.n

And Hort, I no playing for the wrong team, just the superior team =P
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Thus ends the Ravenstein devotion thread, with sounds of whimpering and breaking hearts around the globe....
As if you thought you had a chance...! ROFL....
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-14-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
And Hort, I no playing for the wrong team, just the superior team =P
Anything that stands between me and a girl is evil.
-peaks out window-
Neighbors! Your curtains are blasphemous and everything wrong with today's society!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
As if you thought you had a chance...! ROFL....
There's always a chance.... I have to keep telling myself that, it's the only thing that keeps me going. That and the bag of chocolates I just had.
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-14-2010, 11:35 AM
*giggles*

So I take it you play as the Space Marines Raven?
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Imperial Guard actually. Been thinking about getting some Witch Hunter stuff as well, but right now Imperial Guard. Victory through superior numbers.
Lt. Commander
# 39
08-16-2010, 06:48 AM
Raven, we needs to get you over your kitty anger. You'd be a happier person and not execute your own soldiers so much. You should make a new caitan character. It isn't so bad... every time I log on and feel weirded out, I just yell "Fursona!!"
Lt. Commander
# 40
08-16-2010, 07:43 AM
I never got those table top games.