Lt. Commander
# 121
08-14-2010, 03:06 PM
I for one like these new outfits, Though I STILL would like to see 'Alien' Characters who chose Trill Spots, to have them go all the way down like true trill. On a female toon, would be nice to have the spots on the legs.

And would like some new outfits that you DO NOT have to buy out of game. Maybe some really cool ones through Mission rewards or something.
Lt. Commander
# 122
08-14-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegasyn6662000
I for one like these new outfits, Though I STILL would like to see 'Alien' Characters who chose Trill Spots, to have them go all the way down like true trill. On a female toon, would be nice to have the spots on the legs.

And would like some new outfits that you DO NOT have to buy out of game. Maybe some really cool ones through Mission rewards or something.
/signed +2
Lt. Commander
# 123
08-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Fresh to the C-Store is an off-duty costume pack featuring 21st century formal wear. Head over to the C-Store or visit it in-game to check it out!

Link to the news article.
I would like more customization / mix + match options, and more off-duty slots (or just make slots universal) and all us to put these and all future outfit packs on Bridge Officers as well if we want.
Lt. Commander
# 124
08-14-2010, 06:36 PM
I have to agree, the suits don't fit w/ trek outside of Holodecks for the most part, but didn't the Ferengei from the Spock Arc ("Reunification"?) in TNG and from DS9 wear suits? Correct me if I'm wrong on this. XS
Lt. Commander
# 125
08-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltz-N-Burgerz
I have to agree, the suits don't fit w/ trek outside of Holodecks for the most part, but didn't the Ferengei from the Spock Arc ("Reunification"?) in TNG and from DS9 wear suits? Correct me if I'm wrong on this. XS
Hi

I check in the episode 'unification" (season 5 of TNG) and.. no... not really ferengi in "suit" :

=> http://tng.trekcore.com/gallery/albu...parttwo212.jpg

And for ferengis in DS9, generaly they wear truly "Ferengi Costum":

=> http://membres.lycos.fr/budao/Star%2...rengi%2002.jpg

Suits like those in C-Store are only seen in Holodeck...
Lt. Commander
# 126
08-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Lame, just lame. You have to pay money for those?
Lt. Commander
# 127
08-14-2010, 10:36 PM
this whoel c store stuff sickens me. More ways to get more money out of people. I guess the subscription isnt enough for cyptic.
Lt. Commander
This is what Cryptic spends its time on? A game that has play balance problems, fairness problems, Bugs, and other things yet the make clothign for the toons?
Total waste of time and effort in my book.
Lt. Commander
# 129
08-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KataH View Post
This is what Cryptic spends its time on? A game that has play balance problems, fairness problems, Bugs, and other things yet the make clothign for the toons?
Total waste of time and effort in my book.
must agree they waist their time finding more ways to milk money out of us instead of ways to make the game we already pay for better. I wonder how much of our monthly subscription goes to C store ideas I bet about half.
Lt. Commander
# 130
08-15-2010, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvensDaerthe View Post
Hi

I check in the episode 'unification" (season 5 of TNG) and.. no... not really ferengi in "suit" :

=> http://tng.trekcore.com/gallery/albu...parttwo212.jpg

And for ferengis in DS9, generaly they wear truly "Ferengi Costum":

=> http://membres.lycos.fr/budao/Star%2...rengi%2002.jpg

Suits like those in C-Store are only seen in Holodeck...
Very well , then we got now some holodeck clothes and maybe we get the holodeck later
But....not everyone on earth is a starfleet member and not everyone on earth wear only a jumpsuit or a uniform .....

Just remember there are still humans around they wear a taxido (suit) ...i remember a TNG Episode .. Picard was grown old ...and he worked as a winegrower .. or farmer in france....without to wear a uniform...just social clothes (like jeans ...shirt .. trousers .. smock and so on ). Clothes we all know from the real time period , from our real life.

I remember a other Episode.... Picard visit his affinity (cousinship) on the earth .. they are not starfleet members and thats why they wear social clothes.

Next TNG Episode:
I remember Worf....as he meets his human mother and father ....his parents wear normal (normally) clothes.The meet (meeting) was about Worfs kid (son)... Alexander.

Iam not sure if it was TNG or not....but i think so...(it was star trek for sure)
A Episode:
I remember that there was a revisor (collator) from the earth on board of the ship.....again .. normal (normally) clothes.

Next TNG Episode:

The Crew explore an new planet and meets a human race (breed)..the human race wear social clothes .. and taxido.

Voyager Episode:
Janeway thinks on the past ...on the time she spent with her husband .. her husband wear normal (normally)clothes into this episode.

DS9 Episode:
Benjamin Sisko visit his father on the earth...his father wear social clothes.