Lt. Commander
# 141
08-17-2010, 02:42 AM
I'm a Oxmyx so this is perfect, and I love them. Now Iím one fedora away from being a true Iotian.
Lt. Commander
# 142
08-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWNapalm View Post
The human being: Complaining all the time about everything, never can simply enjoy things.
4th: complaining about other people complaining
Lt. Commander
# 143
08-17-2010, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Krix
Yeah.. good Point!

So, the formal wear doesnt fit in the STO time period? How about the wear from many holodeck Adventure (and adventure with Q) into the TNG time period?
Pics from the holodeck prove nothing as long as there is no holodeck in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 144
08-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicchic View Post
X

You ever notice when you log onto the live server its called the" Holodeck". You know the room where ensigns get a ship command...

Again different people do different things on at Cryptic. Not everyone works on bug reports.
Few people actually understand that....

They think everyone there is a dev. Including the community team....I bet they'd walk into the main offices and start chewing out the janitor because he's mopping the floor instead of fixing bugs "like he's supposed to"
Lt. Commander
# 145
08-17-2010, 07:38 AM
i would Have rather seen the time spent designing these to be used for putting out ALL cannon uniforms from TOS to Enterprise and ALL movies from TMP to the newest one even the starbase uniforms and science uniforms from WOK, and cadet uniforms as well as options for the off duty uniforms actually seen in the various series i.e the out fits Wesely wore in season 1 or Kirks green wrap around, or the clothing worn in first contact something else anything!!!! But then again Star Trek fans by nature are some of the most nit picky people on the planet and so pleasing everyone is a tough task for the Devs so that being said when can we get Mohawk Phasers? I mean its not cannon but could be alot of fun seeing a borg with a mohawk... Just saying. Maybe once they get everything cannon out then do the mohawk phasers.
Lt. Commander
# 146
11-20-2010, 04:05 AM
Hi,

I bought this item but i can't find it. I don't find any option where i can activate it.
I tried all uniform slots. Nothing.

Can you help me please.
Lt. Commander
# 147
11-20-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha512
Hi,

I bought this item but i can't find it. I don't find any option where i can activate it.
I tried all uniform slots. Nothing.

Can you help me please.
I think you have to claim it. Check the drop down box... bottom right of your mini map (the little triangle thingy) click on it and hit the c-store button. You should find it there, just hit claim and it should show in the tailor options.