Lt. Commander
# 61
08-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Cryptic, you should unlock these, and all other off duty options for KDF faction players. I would simply LOVE to get my lethean into a tux., and these gowns would look GREAT on an orion.

I also think that it would be good to unlock the gender assignments, as I'm sure the suits would look pretty good on some female players, and there are bound to be a couple guys out there that wanna wear the dress.
Lt. Commander
# 62
08-12-2010, 08:50 PM
There better be a Time Travel / Mobster Earth / or Dixon Hill Holodeck program at the end of this rainbow.

Hint. Hint.
Lt. Commander
# 63
08-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Bought it, love it, thanks a bunch to all involved!! That'll be perfect for when I'm playing at the Dabo table at Quark's.

Or at the poker table in my ship's lounge, when that's implemented!

(Holodeck would be nice but c'mon people, that's not the only place to wear formal wear.)
Lt. Commander
# 64 Bug Alert
08-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Snazzy, but the male outfits won't change color on the vest or tie. Please fix . Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 65
08-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer.Ed

This is as pathetic as some of the ship names you see like the USS lollipop. So much for Star trek emmersion...

Just sad...
The U.S.S. Lollipop? I have to admit, I haven't found that ship in any of the current ship listings. I shouldn't be laughing, but I am. I try to ignore silly ship names myself.
Lt. Commander
# 66
08-12-2010, 10:36 PM
formal wear ?star trek ? pay for it ? seriously ?.
Lt. Commander
# 67
08-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_Who
The U.S.S. Lollipop?
She's a good ship.
Lt. Commander
# 68
08-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
More c-store content........ does bug fixes that are months old mean nothing then , all this c-store stuff really is all you seem interested in these days ..........
Oh don't you worry..soon they will be selling bug fixes in the C-Store
Lt. Commander
# 69
08-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqwibbs View Post
Not Trek? I beg to differ...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/uPocdbzUWWk/0.jpg
no that is not trek wear its holodeck wear for a holo novel, but this is splitting hairs, this is star trek not prom night lol, ummm why didnt they put out formal dress uniform if they wanted formal wear, ya know stuff you wear to formal meeting with ambasadors and stuff , personaly i think the time could had been spent in a more productive way , but if i ever hold a prom on my ship will be set hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Lt. Commander
# 70
08-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvensDaerthe View Post
Heu sorry dude... tall your pictures are coming from the HOLODECK... you know? This room where you can make any world you want.... Can you tell me where you see an holodeck in Star Trek Online?

Whitout Holodeck, this formal wear are useless and don't make Star Trek at all....

Already that everyone wears uniforms of all colors with multiple design for their captains, and making the universe implausible for a Trek Game... and now, we can see guys walking in a suit ties ...that make this universe even more unrealistic .. Too bad ... It is not "The Sims"... It's Star Trek...

I am very sad too see all this useless stuff coming in the game instead of true "trek things"... Seem that dev confond the New Battlestar Galactica Show and the Star Trek Universe...

Hope to see one day a "Roleplay Server" where uniforms are color and design restricted like in the show, and where this stuff will be not permitted.

Very very sad... and the worst is that even if I do not buy it, I'll have to support and see guys with this stuff and ruin my immersion in the universe..

Star Trek Online become a new Expansion Pack for "the Sims"

Edit : Next costum will be Middle Age stuff like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Y5KsEptTY
OMG dont give them any ideas cause they are liable to do it and will have to put up with robinhoods walking around the spacestation hahahahahahhahahahahaha