Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
# 111
08-26-2010, 03:24 AM
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go. Just wanted to say good morning to my brothers in the 7th. Go ye forth and do great things!
Lt. Commander
# 112
08-26-2010, 08:53 AM
Back from work and ready to head into Fleet Operations....
Lt. Commander
# 113
08-26-2010, 03:28 PM
OORAH for 3 day weekends!
Lt. Commander
# 114
08-26-2010, 05:46 PM
All I can say is... thank god it's friday tomorrow (what a week).

Just thought I'd say hi before i applied to your fleet. It sounds interesting.
I've been having a problem with trying to get more out of this game but it seems like I can rarely find people who can pull their own weight; which, in turn, takes the fun out of playing the game for me.

What brought me here is the fact that you guys seem mature, organized and possibly skilled
Being in my timezone is also a bonus.

I just have to say that i have no former military experience; I do have plenty of former gaming experience however.

Do you guys like to PvP and do Fleet Battles?
Lt. Commander
# 115
08-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteppenRazor
All I can say is... thank god it's friday tomorrow (what a week).

Just thought I'd say hi before i applied to your fleet. It sounds interesting.
I've been having a problem with trying to get more out of this game but it seems like I can rarely find people who can pull their own weight; which, in turn, takes the fun out of playing the game for me.

What brought me here is the fact that you guys seem mature, organized and possibly skilled
Being in my timezone is also a bonus.

I just have to say that i have no former military experience; I do have plenty of former gaming experience however.

Do you guys like to PvP and do Fleet Battles?
Military experience isn't required, but a semi thick skin and ability to laugh at yourself is a must.

Some fleet members do PvP, some folks do Fleet Actions, most role play to some degree or another. Those I've had the chance to interact with are definitely a class act...though not always a clas-SY act, if you know what I mean.
Lt. Commander
# 116
08-26-2010, 07:20 PM
I have over the years been a part of many gaming groups. I have led groupos and just been a member so I have seen gaming groups, successful and failures at all levels. Tpday I was honored to be asked to attend a command staff meeting for the 7th Fleet.

In all these years I have never seen such a balanced command staff. This group of gentlemen are outstanding in their efforts to make this fleet something amazing to be a part of.

With an activity calendar that wiil keep even a hardcore player busy the 7th has something for everyone.

If you are looking for a lfeet that has it's act together, has activities for all levles and a leadership that is ROCK solid then the 7th is for you!
Lt. Commander
# 117
08-26-2010, 08:54 PM
http://www.creationent.com/cal/stchi.htm#tix

It's the Star Trek Convention in Chicago! I think this would be a kickass Fleet Action to attend and represent the Lucky 7th! It starts on the weekend of October 22nd through the 24th.

As it stands now we have 6 interested in the RL Fleet Event.

FLTCAPT Scott
CDR Ardell
LTCOL Brenner
CPT Flint
LT K'gress
and myself

We're planning on Friday and Saturday being our main Trek days. Promoting the game and fleet will be a main focus. Along with having one hell of a good time.

We are also looking into room and board, and figuring out what we can do so we aren't shelling out loads of cash for either.

More plans to come!
Lt. Commander
# 118
08-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Wish I could make it, but just not an option.
Lt. Commander
# 119
08-27-2010, 04:33 AM
I would invite others from fleets around the community to attend as well. This is an excellent opportunity to reach out to people that would love STO and get them interested in the game. Let us know and we can all hook up, storm the floor with an STO Fleet Stampede....

Lt. Commander
# 120
08-27-2010, 05:00 AM
For those interested in joining the "Lucky 7th" Fleet, you should also consider this important point. The "Lucky 7th" Fleet has been around since pre-beta, we launched with over 50 active members, we have maintained over 70 active members and we are not going anywhere!

So many fleets and individual players have come and gone in STO. When you join the "Lucky 7th" you'll never have to worry about that sort of thing.