Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I just got a taste of the Klingon Dailies and let me just say this, Cryptic I think you need to tweek them.

Ice Mine:

1) Serious Server Lag in these Instances

2) The Water Pump's location is troublesome and it takes a long time for them to recharage, making it difficult for multiple players.

3) Insanely fast respawn times. (You barely move before they respawn).

4) Low Klingon Populations can make these dailies be more challenging than they should be.

5) Too long investment times (I.E. needs these Dailies shortened to managable times).

Federation Minefield:

1) The number of mobs is just crazy for BoPs and Raptors.

2) "Battleships" end up being mixed in the Cruisers, while the Jupiters guarding the minefield is as powerful as the final boss.

3) The Mines chase cloaked ships from 10km out. So even if you steer clear, you still likely to get one up the tailpipe out of the blue.

Cryptic, please review these Dailies (not just Klingon but Federation as well) and make them more fun than just a weight-heavy grind.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-12-2010, 05:26 PM
LoL, I feel ya. I just do the PvP and Expanse Dailies myself.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-12-2010, 06:39 PM
After what I experienced today, I'm going to avoid the Fleet Action Dailies on my Klingon.

Besides the Mk 11 Weapons aren't worth it and the Mk11 Consoles are available off the exchange. So the only thing that's worth getting is that 35% Shield Console.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-12-2010, 06:47 PM
I've never enjoyed the fleet actions on either side of the coin, but the only one I tried on a Klink was even worse than the Fed versions... no surprises.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-12-2010, 11:45 PM
The Klingon fleet actions are a joke.

I never found anybody playing in them. They are totally deserted
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-13-2010, 02:17 AM
Yeah, if you think about it, Cryptic is probably gnashing their teeth at Klingon players. Because they wanted more PvE and got the Fleet Actions (Big Dig, Minefield, CE) and got them. But due to the low population, nobody really bothered.

Now that we got the dailies as a way to play them, without people playing it for months we are now running into these annoying problems.

Then there is the Mk 11 gear that apparently subpar to the Mark of Exploration / Honor MK X gear. (Except the consoles, which pretty much are found on the exchange cheap now). So it's kind of a mute point.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-13-2010, 03:21 AM
It's even hard enough to find someone to play at Commander
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Yeah, if you think about it, Cryptic is probably gnashing their teeth at Klingon players. Because they wanted more PvE and got the Fleet Actions (Big Dig, Minefield, CE) and got them. But due to the low population, nobody really bothered.

Now that we got the dailies as a way to play them, without people playing it for months we are now running into these annoying problems.

Then there is the Mk 11 gear that apparently subpar to the Mark of Exploration / Honor MK X gear. (Except the consoles, which pretty much are found on the exchange cheap now). So it's kind of a mute point.
Since launch Klingons shy'd away from PvE. Most Klingons signed up for the PvP (unfortunately PvP is borring and repetitive). When infected came out you would see angry posts and shouts that they couldnt find enough Klingons wanting to run them. Low population might be a reason now but that close to launch the Klingon population was alive and well it was just PvP centered. Now its probably mixed because most of the PvP klingons left.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-13-2010, 02:05 PM
I really think Cryptic should try to get some Feds to roll Klingon alts. Maybe XP bonuses or something? Anything to start filling out the Klingon side so that you CAN play a Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray10 View Post
Since launch Klingons shy'd away from PvE. Most Klingons signed up for the PvP (unfortunately PvP is borring and repetitive). When infected came out you would see angry posts and shouts that they couldnt find enough Klingons wanting to run them. Low population might be a reason now but that close to launch the Klingon population well alive and well it was just PvP centered. Now its probably mixed because most klingons left.
er what?
At launch pve content for the KDF was little to non existant. Kilngons did not shy away from what they did not have.