Lt. Commander
# 1 current state of PvP
08-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Hi,
I am coming back after long time and think about second chance for star trek online.

I love PvP so the question is. Is they change anything? Is here any improvments in PvP? Whats the wating time for PvP game?

Or is better idea to wait longer? and then come back, when more content will be up? It seems that still lot of people playing, but unfortunatelly I dont know if they are still playing also PvP. I really dont like PvE grind.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Lt Gen / VA pvp is where it's at. The new abilities, the new skill cap....lottsa new options (for space espescially).

I don't know about the lower tier Q's, but for Lt Gen usually seems most Ground battles take place earlier of an evening- bafore 11pm cst (my timezone) but space Q's are good usually until around 2am cst most nights.

Waits between matches...varies. Quality of matches...varies. As it always has. But i've been in quite a few great matches of late. On a night i have the time i'll get both PvP dailies, i always complete one in 2 hrs on average when i play.

With the upcoming changes to the Q system around the corner and the flexibility of the Private Q's, now's a great time to get into pvp.