Lt. Commander
# 1 Diplomacy Mission - Standoff
08-13-2010, 05:52 AM
For some reason i am having a problem with finishing the Bajor mission Standoff. I have gotten through the transmission and weapon portions with no problem but when i go to debunk the video....it basically just tells me it hasnt been tampered with. I have repeatedly gone back and forth between the terminals and read everything....and i have also gone and talked to the 2 captains again and again. Nothing changes. Am i doing something wrong?....maybe doing it in the wrong order?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-13-2010, 06:56 AM
After examining all the options for the video, try talking to the incriminated Captain again. Ask him about the video and all the options that pop up. He should offer something new.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-27-2010, 12:19 AM
Go back to the research panel. There's some new findings in the research options... I won't spoil it for you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-27-2010, 04:24 AM
As already mentioned, this mission includes alot of running back an fourth between the evidence console (just right of the spawn point), the wall mounted console (On the left wall of the spawn point) and the two cardassian captains.

If you seem to be stuck, run to one of the captains, and if that dosen't get you anywhere try the wall mounted console.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-27-2010, 10:57 AM
The way I do this mission...

Talk to the accused.
Select every conversation option he offers.
Talk to the accuser.
Select every conversation option he offers.
Talk to the history computer.
Select every conversation option it offers.
Talk to the research computer.
Select every conversation option it offers.

Repeat the above steps until you get a successful completion. New conversation options show up each time you make a complete pass. BTW, when doing the research, don't use the laser.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-21-2010, 01:15 PM
After retracing my conversational steps several times and NOT using the laser, the mission was finally completed.

Thank goodness this isn't a real-life mission or both Gul's would have shot me for asking the same questions over....

and over....

and over....

You get the idea.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-28-2010, 06:23 PM
i cant pass the vid part. i talked to everone and it dont help. please help me!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKEN1981
i cant pass the vid part. i talked to everone and it dont help. please help me!!!!!
I had serious problems with the video as well. It is important to check the Research terminal after you gain access to Quarks Records of Mavon, since the Cardassians have no such data it must be attained from elsewhere.

The video was not tampered with by the real culprit is a Changlng which you can only get from Quarks data. I hope this helps.