Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
For those who have an interest in using the "Intrepid" bridge variants, devs, do you ever plan on fixing it so the helm officers can sit down, the officers working on the column and at the 2 story computer bank at the aft of the bridge can stand on the floor instead of the air and give the captain's chair a place to actually sit on the seat instead of in the air above the armrests?

(Perhaps even make the captain's chair like the intrepid style bridges available in science ships. Lower it to the floor, add the railing behind it and add a second seat for the first officer instead of giving us a throne?)
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Yes, a fix for these bridges would be nice. While I like the look of these bridges, it is somewhat disappointing that they hardly look like Voyager's bridge in the show. Certainly wouldn't have called them the "Intrepid Class Bridges" in the C-Store, and was bummed when I saw just how different they were.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-14-2010, 01:03 AM
ok i know this maybe wrong spot but the new defiant bridges need fixing to, for one they dont have a helm at all idk how i been able to fly without it, but it is bridge fix that needs to happen, anyone know about the galaxy bridge variants needing fixes to?
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-14-2010, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx01
anyone know about the galaxy bridge variants needing fixes to?

Indeed, the galaxy bridges have alot of texture issues. Upside down logos and other things, just overall poor console texturing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm really hoping that a dev chooses to reply to this before we begin to feel that the the basic message here is, "We don't really give a toss, so don't bother buying any more of our crap bridges."
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-14-2010, 07:34 PM
the intrepid and sovvy bridges are both a mess and need fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-14-2010, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfs5519 View Post
the intrepid and sovvy bridges are both a mess and need fixed.
And the Galaxy *prototype* bridge. It has very poor wall texturing. It also needs non blue LCARS. The Sovereign bridge needs to be completely remade though...
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-14-2010, 08:06 PM
hey leave my throne alone you silly peon it's mine i tell you my precious

there's no sovereign bridge
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
For those who have an interest in using the "Intrepid" bridge variants, devs, do you ever plan on fixing it so the helm officers can sit down, the officers working on the column and at the 2 story computer bank at the aft of the bridge can stand on the floor instead of the air and give the captain's chair a place to actually sit on the seat instead of in the air above the armrests?

(Perhaps even make the captain's chair like the intrepid style bridges available in science ships. Lower it to the floor, add the railing behind it and add a second seat for the first officer instead of giving us a throne?)
Lets fix the game (ie content) before we play bridge fixer
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogmahone
Lets fix the game (ie content) before we play bridge fixer
*facepalm*

again, time to explain that the Cryptiics STO ship interior design team is NOT in any way responsible for anything in game that doesnt revolve around interiors and environments. That isnt their job, Okay? So fixing these bridges will take no time whatsoever away from doing things like adding more Klingon ships...fixing bugs and adding other types of content that dont have to do with interiors.
Closed Thread