Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
*facepalm*

again, time to explain that the Cryptiics STO ship interior design team is NOT in any way responsible for anything in game that doesnt revolve around interiors and environments. That isnt their job, Okay? So fixing these bridges will take no time whatsoever away from doing things like adding more Klingon ships...fixing bugs and adding other types of content that dont have to do with interiors.
*facepalm*
Yes we know they are not the same team but do the game a favor and put them in the content department instead of making dopey refits that don't even belong in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Quote:
*facepalm*

again, time to explain that the Cryptiics STO ship interior design team is NOT in any way responsible for anything in game that doesnt revolve around interiors and environments. That isnt their job, Okay? So fixing these bridges will take no time whatsoever away from doing things like adding more Klingon ships...fixing bugs and adding other types of content that dont have to do with interiors.
its bug and no way do they have ship interior design team lol can believe everything cryptic says but i sure don't until you can show me a list of each team they have working on cryptic can say yea we got 50 devs working on this game lol yea right sure going to believe anything they say when they trying to sell there game that needs a life boat
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Quote:
*facepalm*

QFT

One could even go as far as to say that even though these could be perceived as minor problems in the grand scheme of things, coupled with all the other problems (pick one, shouldn't be hard here) what we are left with is a lack of attention to detail, no QA, and/or a case of the WGaF's from Cryptic; which is only made worse when the bridge in question here cost EXTRA money. If I go to Best Buy to get UP it better not have the Jonah Hex dvd in the box when I get home.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfire01 View Post
its bug and no way do they have ship interior design team lol can believe everything cryptic says but i sure don't until you can show me a list of each team they have working on cryptic can say yea we got 50 devs working on this game lol yea right sure going to believe anything they say when they trying to sell there game that needs a life boat
S_Wall is one of the devs responsible for ship interiors. So is Mapolis. So yes, I do know that there are devs responsible for this stuff. Look at their posts in this thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...mapolis&page=9
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Quote:
S_Wall is one of the devs responsible for ship interiors. So is Mapolis. So yes, I do know that there are devs responsible for this stuff. Look at their posts in this thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...mapolis&page=9
how do you know they dont work on anything else you work there? they said it you belive that?

lets get serious now they don't got enough man power to have people work on one thing if they did this game would have been a real mmo and not this which is a single player game with multiplayer functionally which is kind of sad since a good ip just wrong company i guess
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Quote:
how do you know they dont work on anything else you work there? they said it you belive that?

lets get serious now they don't got enough man power to have people work on one thing if they did this game would have been a real mmo and not this which is a single player game with multiplayer functionally which is kind of sad since a good ip just wrong company i guess
read their posts, they post only about ship interiors...getting feedback and stuff. Everything points to them being in charge of ship interiors, they are very likely environment artists on the team. I think you are just trying to shoot me down cause you have a biased negative attitude towards Cryptic itself. Do you think Capnlogan really works on anything but ships? Same idea, different department.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Quote:
read their posts, they post only about ship interiors...getting feedback and stuff. Everything points to them being in charge of ship interiors, they are very likely environment artists on the team. I think you are just trying to shoot me down cause you have a biased negative attitude towards Cryptic itself. Do you think Capnlogan really works on anything but ships? Same idea, different department.
lol Will you believe everything cryptic says with a game that needs a life boat and have fun with that
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Quote:
lol Will you believe everything cryptic says with a game that needs a life boat and have fun with that
The game is still alive, will it need a life boat when SWTOR launches? It very well might. Cryptic says little when it comes to how well the game is doing or how many subs the game has. All the answer we get is that the game isnt going anywhere for a long time.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Quote:
The game is still alive, will it need a life boat when SWTOR launches? It very well might. Cryptic says little when it comes to how well the game is doing or how many subs the game has. All the answer we get is that the game isnt going anywhere for a long time.
what else would they say the game sinking everyone jump overboard? would you say that if you own a mmo and was trying to keep it running nope i sure wouldn't i would lie and lie some more LOL

when star wars comes out if it don't go before that will sure need a super life boat LOL every season it the same thing totally fail hopefully season 3 is good but yet so far away no one knows but hope it is good this game should have never been rush but it was nothing we can do. Problem is there are behind players in content and to catch up or go past us they will either need alot of patches or 1 giant patch. this small content every 3 months never going to work but we will see what they do. Hope are up but going down fast.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Crazyfire01 if you hate the game so much please do us a favour and leave and don't let your negative attuide hit your ass on the way out
Closed Thread