Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
08-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfire01 View Post
what else would they say the game sinking everyone jump overboard? would you say that if you own a mmo and was trying to keep it running nope i sure wouldn't i would lie and lie some more LOL

when star wars comes out if it don't go before that will sure need a super life boat LOL every season it the same thing totally fail hopefully season 3 is good but yet so far away no one knows but hope it is good this game should have never been rush but it was nothing we can do. Problem is there are behind players in content and to catch up or go past us they will either need alot of patches or 1 giant patch. this small content every 3 months never going to work but we will see what they do. Hope are up but going down fast.
Well, the original point of this thread was complaining about bridges...now we are talking about the games health. Season 2 was a dissapointment to me, mostly because they could have tried harder and they put such little effort into interiors and several other things. Hopefully, UCG for season 3 will give players a tool to make their own content. However they have told us the tools they will release at season 3 will be more like beta tools, and will continually get better and more advanced over time. I am not going to judge season 3 yet though, because we know so little.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
Well, the original point of this thread was complaining about bridges...now we are talking about the games health. Season 2 was a dissapointment to me, mostly because they could have tried harder and they put such little effort into interiors and several other things. Hopefully, UCG for season 3 will give players a tool to make their own content. However they have told us the tools they will release at season 3 will be more like beta tools, and will continually get better and more advanced over time. I am not going to judge season 3 yet though, because we know so little.

yea no point of judging it now because ain't out but we will just have to see
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufia
Crazyfire01 if you hate the game so much please do us a favour and leave and don't let your negative attuide hit your ass on the way out
nah having to much fun getting you angry

also i don't have blind fate in a game company that as failed 2 seasons already but i still have hope for season 3 if that helps you
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Crazyfire01 if you hate the game so much please do us a favour and leave and don't let your negative attuide hit your ass on the way out
A little angry because some has a different thought about the game?
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogmahone
A little angry because some has a different thought about the game?
nah but most of his or her posts are uther rubbish you'd think if people hated this game so much they'd just move on
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
nah but most of his or her posts are uther rubbish you'd think if people hated this game so much they'd just move on
lol well in this thread they are but like i said have to much fun getting you angry since you getting angry at a thread you do not need to read or my post it just funny to me so I will do more
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Unfortunately I don't disagree with him/her.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfire01 View Post
lol well in this thread they are but like i said have to much fun getting you angry since you getting angry at a thread you do not need to read or my post it just funny to me so I will do more
then you failed because i'm not angry nor upset merely pointing out the logical conclusion to your dismay over the game
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Quote:
then you failed because i'm not angry nor upset merely pointing out the logical conclusion to your dismay over the game
as long as you post in here i guess i didn't fail
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-14-2010, 10:31 PM
The problem comes in with the CStore team that is apparently not answerable to the main team, or indeed to anyone that I can see. The marketing department seems to be clinically insane and filled with second string programmers and a bunch of Ferengi doing the pricing.

Supposedly, dstahl has no control whatever over the marketing department or the CStore team so, I would not be surprised in the slightes if it was never fixed.
Closed Thread