Lt. Commander
# 11
08-14-2010, 08:36 AM
With exploration missions, the main rewards I'm interested in are those nice exploration merits. I can use those to get better equipment. I don't skip anything unless it's bugged and can't be completed.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruug View Post
I do them all....except for the one's that are bugged....you know, the one's with no combatants to fight although they are suppose to be there...or the ground missions where my BO go "underground" with the other NPC's.
That bug is still in this game? O_o

I guess I shouldn't be surprised....

Speaking of bugs that have been around awhile, what's up with this one? I'll put my cursor in a random spot on the screen (usually the right side) and that text will pop up. I've seen it (and bugged it) both here and CO for a few months now.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Is anyone else dismayed, though, at the lack of exploration in the exploration missions? I understand that not everything can grant diplomatic xp, but how can there be so many "unknown system[s]" with every single combative faction roaming around like it's their home planet?

So how do I do them? Same as one of the first replies. If there's anything with combat as the goal, I back out immediately... which would be 80-90% of the time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-15-2010, 07:48 AM
unless i happen to get a mob i need for a accolade.

be wevy wevy qwiet, I'm hunting Nwssicans! those wascles!

plus anthing ground based if not in DXP mode, horrrible horrible gound combat.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-15-2010, 08:09 AM
As quickly as possible - and I drop it if it involves dozens of ground mobs usually.