Captain
# 991
09-10-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I know, right?! I can't believe we are past the 2 year mark and almost done It's been an integral part of my life since August 2010 and it's hard to imagine not making this post and watching an episode everyday. To fill the void, I'm thinking about doing "The Simpsons: The Journey" next JK

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Y.U.C.K!!!!

Why not Stargate instead? (hint: skip Universe entirely, it'll make your average experience A LOT better)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 992
09-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Episode 723 - Enterprise - "United" - 02/04/2005

Quote:
Archer and Shran engage in mortal combat as Archer tries to unite the Andorians and Tellarites who are being set at each other's throats by a remote-controlled Romulan vessel.
Enjoy!
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
# 993
09-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
Y.U.C.K!!!!

Why not Stargate instead? (hint: skip Universe entirely, it'll make your average experience A LOT better)
You missed the black text at the end

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 994
09-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
You missed the black text at the end

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Was too small, so I didn't notice it
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Captain
# 995
09-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
JK
If you should get bored enough you could always give the longest running sci-fi show in the world a try, you'll be another 2 years watching your way through that one
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Career Officer
# 996
09-11-2012, 12:44 PM
I think Brandon should do Babylon 5 next. But I'm biased, since I side with B5 on the B5/DS9 debate.

The opinions expressed in my posts are not necessarily those of my employer or Subspace Radio.
PS: My show is actually at 0200 GMT these days. I really need to dig up the PSD for that signature and redo it.
# 997
09-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Episode 724 - Enterprise - "The Aenar" - 02/11/2005

Quote:
The drone Romulan ship that attacked the Andorians is under the control of an Aenar, an offshoot race of the Andorians. Archer and Shran join forces to rescue the Aenar and stop the Romulan plot.
Enjoy!
Community Moderator
# 998
09-12-2012, 07:03 PM
I recommend Fringe next, which has alternate dimension Spock in it (but not really it's just Leonard Nimoy) and generally the show is fantastic with excellent character and story development.
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
# 999
09-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Episode 725 - Enterprise - "Affliction" - 02/18/2005

Quote:
Phlox is kidnapped by the Klingons who are seeking to cure a disease caused by an attempt to create Klingon/Augment hybrids; T'Pol's mental abilities grow after she conducts her first mind meld.
Enjoy!
# 1000
09-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Episode 726 - Enterprise - "Divergence" - 02/25/2005

Quote:
With the Columbia's help, the Enterprise crew grapples with sabotage to their ship as they pursue the truth behind the kidnapping of Phlox. The disease is cured, but genetic mutations will make many Klingons appear human-like for generations to come.
Enjoy!