Lt. Commander
# 21
09-24-2010, 11:21 AM
I would like this as well. I also wish the TGN series and film uniforms didn't make my BOs look so frumpy. If the bottom of the shirt/jacket of these could be a little more tailored that would be great. I know on TV they had a band at the waste but the over hanging material looks bad.
Lt. Commander
# 22 YES please!
09-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Agreed on the crew uniform tailor. Would this be a difficult change?

Also REALLY want the idea to "assign" seating/stations for my crew. I.e. on the bridge, my designated helmofficer sits in the helm chair, tactical stands at tactical, etc.

Would also be pretty cool to be able to assign people to posts beyond the bridge, i.e. the Chief Engineer in Engineering, the Chief Medical Officer in Sickbay. Both have really nice offices that just sit empty right now!

Also might be cool to have a bartender. My ships lounge seems so empty without a wise El Aurian / annoying Talaxian / greedy Ferengi in it! I'm just sayin!

Any word on getting ANY of this?
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-24-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm for crew uniforms. If we got fleet uniforms then one uniform for my crew. I commission the BO and select the 'crew' uniform in the tailor (much like the fleet uniform) and away we go.
Before anyone suggests the load/save feature... that has not worked for me since day 1.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahaney
If the bottom of the shirt/jacket of these could be a little more tailored that would be great. I know on TV they had a band at the waste but the over hanging material looks bad.
True! It would be very nice if this bit could be addressed.

Also, there seems to be an issue with the color palette - somehow the top does not quite match the pants? At least in black. Actually, right now there are no pants which seem to fit perfectly.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-24-2010, 04:04 PM
I too think this is greatly needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valavaern View Post
Also, I''m advocating for 6 crew slots: that way you can have separate Male and Female uniforms.
Personally I'd like to see 12 crew slots, male and female variants for officers of each division and male and female variants for each division of enlisted crew members. I'd also like to be able to set the ratio of enlisted personnel to officers aboard my ship.

I guess I could live with just the six though. Its just that my Bridge officers and I have a real nice Wrath of Khan feel to our uniforms with the Veteran Jacket and I'd love to continue the 2409 version of that throughout my ship with more enlisted and NCO than officers. I suppose if we only got the option for 1 of each division (or 2 with male and female variants) I could make the whole ship enlisted but it would be neat to still see the occasional officer walk down the hall.
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-29-2010, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansler
I too think this is greatly needed.

I suppose if we only got the option for 1 of each division (or 2 with male and female variants) I could make the whole ship enlisted but it would be neat to still see the occasional officer walk down the hall.
Seconded, this would make the crew of my ships feel a lot more like my crew then a bunch of cadet graduates.
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-29-2010, 08:27 AM
Yeah I'll definitely /sign this.

Why design a cool looking uniform for you and your bridge officers if no other bugger on board wears it?
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-29-2010, 09:54 AM
i feel the same. i really would like to change the uniform of my crew. so that my outfit really feels like a uniform because everybode on my ship wears the same ^^
Lt. Commander
# 29 Definitely! Yes!
09-29-2010, 01:09 PM
/sign

I like the NCO/Officer slots idea too
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-01-2010, 05:40 AM
I am not sure what all of you mean. Is it just the BO or all the crew? All of my BO's uniforms match mine. Now I did not get any of the ones from any of the series are all in game designs, so I guess that would make a difference.