Lt. Commander
# 11
08-16-2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Do you have Anti-aliasing turned on? I had these same horrible glowing bits until I finally turned of Anti-aliasing and I'm running a 8800 GTX, so not like I've got a trash vid card, but something tells me it's a problem with the coding.
Nah, it's just that i have the bloom settings too high lol
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
Nah, it's just that i have the bloom settings too high lol
Yeah I played with that too, but I still had this weird glowing ring around my character every time I went to Earth Station, the graphics glitches on here are what annoy me most.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Yup, the red + bloom settings = epileptic seizure. Someone needs to look at the red consoles..Perhaps by adding random other colors like yellows, oranges, and such it might bring the level down.

And for cripes sake, add some normal lighting in Klingon engineering...That plus the exposed warp core makes me feel as though the ship could blow up at any time...Oh yes, I think my character standing next to the exposed warp core helped kill my gfx cards a bit...

I could definitely go for a bit more change in the interiors and bridges as far as lighting goes...perhaps to the motion picture idea.....But then again, what do I know...lol
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-19-2010, 12:49 AM
I agree that they are too red right now and this needs to be changed but overall I like them.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-19-2010, 02:31 AM
In general I don't mind the red but if we could have some sort of slider bar to put in just a little more white/yellow light it would really be a nice option.
When I walk into the mess hall and stand by the trophy wall you can barely see across the room it is so dark and murky. I need to see where my gagh is to make sure none of it crawls away
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-19-2010, 03:10 PM
Great another slider bar....something else they can do to fry gfx cards.....