Lt. Commander
I went back through about 7 pages to see if anyone else mentioned it, and didn't see anything.
I was wondering if it would be possible to have Bridge Assignment Configurations. In other words, make it so I can save the assignments of my Bridge Officers to each individual ship. It may not seem like much, but I would like to switch to a different ship on occasion, and not have to keep re-organizing the configuration of my bridge officers to their bridge positions. As it stands right now, any time you switch a ship, you have to reassign your officers to their positions. I'm just asking for a way to save that so that each ship you own has it's own set assignments that you saved from last time. I don't think it would take very much to write, and it would be a nice thing to have, because I have 6 ships, and each one has it's own BO assignment I have to set up every time I switch over every single time I change up ships.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-15-2010, 12:16 AM
you could staple them to the floor, that would keep them in their asigned duties
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-17-2010, 04:37 AM
Well i thought it was funny
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-22-2010, 02:16 AM
*crickets*

Apparently, I'm not getting any other responses, so yours is appreciated, Darkndskys.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-22-2010, 04:09 AM
I'd also like a means of saving "configurations" of BOffs, to make swapping between skillsets a bit more convenient.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-22-2010, 11:03 AM
I agree with the OP and the above poster.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-23-2010, 06:15 AM
I definatly have to agree here, at least give us the ability to save and load profiles manually.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-23-2010, 04:19 PM
I'd like to see a configurations/profiles system too, as mentioned in the few posts above. Not only a profile for each different ship, but also allowing multiple profiles per ship.

Lastly, a "snapshot" of all 10 shortcut bars should really be saved with each profile. It's really annoying when you swap a boff out and have to dig through all the other shortcut bars (or bring up the powers window) to get at the new powers.

Even something similar to Champion's "build" system would be nice...
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-25-2010, 08:51 AM
The system, as it stands, does profile hotbar buttons based on ship. I run one ship for PvE and one for PvP and when I switch between the two, the button locations I've set up are saved.

However, Bridge Officer assignments are not (so I have to sort those out when I switch). Additionally, there is no multiple profiling per Bridge Officer on the same ship (so if I put HYT1 in A2, then switch to another BOff and put Beam Overload in A2, once I switch back to the first BOff, HYT1 will not drop back into A2 (as it's set to "Beam Overload" in the background))

Would be handy to have...

- Configurations per Assignments (hotbar setups saved against certain Officer combinations - maybe limited to 2-3 setups for simplicity)
- Configurations per Ship (when switching to a new ship, the UI remembers the Assignments/Hotbar Locations you last had for that ship)
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-26-2010, 07:16 AM
^ Exactly so.