Lt. Commander
hi,
my problem is that I have to reload this command again and again after every single loading screen. ( : /bind_load_A.txt )

Is there any command or anything like that to save my keybind permanently or at least to avoid the repeat of the command after loading a map....

Hope someone will help me with that....
mediklez
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-15-2010, 07:46 AM
I use this:

/bind_load_file DefaultSpace.txt

And never have a problem. Check the syntax of your command?
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-15-2010, 11:50 AM
how to check syntax and what is it? ^^
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-15-2010, 09:16 PM
okay, i figured out that the ground keybinding is actually working but in space i have to repeat the command ( /bind_load_file A.txt) everytime after i left an area and that cant apperantly be right...

Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-16-2010, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEdiKLEZ View Post
okay, i figured out that the ground keybinding is actually working but in space i have to repeat the command ( /bind_load_file A.txt) everytime after i left an area and that cant apperantly be right...

Any ideas?
If you are trying to load the same bind file for both space and ground ( /bind_load_file A.txt), it's not going to work because most of the functions are different. You need a separate bind file for each location. One for space and one for ground.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-16-2010, 07:10 AM
yes i know that...Ive got 2 of course ;-)
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-16-2010, 03:05 PM
I have a file just called space (no extension) which is located in the Live folder of the game. I don't have to reload it, except when I fiddle around with the joystick controls.

Easiest way I guess is to load your standard file, and then /bind_save_file space on it.

Dunno if it helps.