Lt. Commander
# 1 MK XI Gear
08-15-2010, 09:12 PM
I just recently became a Vice Admiral, and cannot figure out how to get Mk XI gear. Is there any Mk XI gear out and if there is, how can I get it?

Thanks,
Timanater
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-15-2010, 09:35 PM
drops, Aid the planet missions (when they start working again), STF's and by using emblems to purchase them at ESD or Qo'nos.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-15-2010, 09:40 PM
As just stated, there are as always drops...

To "manually" aquire them, you have to do the daylies of VA: Explore B'Tran (Daily) (Vice Admiral), STF missions (Vice Admiral), Fleet Action (Vice Admiral), and PvP missions.
For thoose you will recive Emblems, that can in turn be traded for MK XI rare and Very Rare items in center of SOL starbase.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timanater View Post
I just recently became a Vice Admiral, and cannot figure out how to get Mk XI gear. Is there any Mk XI gear out and if there is, how can I get it?

Thanks,
Timanater
They have not added the new loot tree yet, so the only way to get good stuff is from Vice admiral Fleet actions (Gotta come top 5) or emblems.

Really is a stupid set up by Cryptic, the last time this was going on I got a weapons battery drop from the last Boss in the STF Infected.

I sill cant believe Cryptic has had 3-4 MMO's under its belt pre STO, they act like a new company.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-15-2010, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
They have not added the new loot tree yet, so the only way to get good stuff is from Vice admiral Fleet actions (Gotta come top 5) or emblems.
Fleet Actions, true. PVP in Kerat as well. And Aid the Planet missions that work in Rolor, Betraka, Zenas and B'Tran regular.

Quote:
I sill cant believe Cryptic has had 3-4 MMO's under its belt pre STO, they act like a new company.
City of Heroes/Villains. And Champions Online. I can't really count CoV as an actual separate game even though it was sold in a separate box. It was more of an expansion than a new game.

So 2. 2 games for them before this one.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-16-2010, 12:40 AM
I had gear mk XI drop while I was captain, but now I'm VA, no drop anymore ...
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-16-2010, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timanater View Post

Thanks,
Timanater
Honestly I wouldn't worry about it, none of the Mk XI gear is better than the Mk X anyway. certainly not in the item stores anyway.

there is one, soon to be nerfed console that is worth any effort, but generally they are the only thing that you can't get else were that is better.