Lt. Commander
# 11
08-24-2010, 07:01 AM
I have this prob mostly on the ground, when my tac throws a grenade...nothing happens and Im staring at a new cooldown.

slightly annoying
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-24-2010, 08:14 AM
This problem has been worse since 2.0 was released.

I have seen all of these:

- Click a tray power, the button grays out but does not activate the skill. You have to wait a few seconds before you can try again.
- Click a tray power, the button deactivates and the skill cool down starts but the skill does activate. You have to wait for the cool down to expire before you can try again.
- Click a tray power, the button grays out and the skill activates. However, the skill cool down does not take place and the skill is available for use again after a few seconds. (A bug that actually works in our favor. Woohoo.)
- Press a hot-key assigned to a tray power, that power does not activate but some other power in the tray does, unless of course, one of the 3 things above occurs.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-24-2010, 12:10 PM
I've also noticed that sometimes when I push a button it'll trigger the adjacent button instead, (i.e. I'll push the button to fire a spread of quantum torpedoes and it'll drop a tricobalt mine instead)
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I have experienced this with Torpedo: High Yield. It seems that there is a short time window (couple of tenths of a second) after the ability finishes recharging when clicking the icon causes the cooldown to start again without activating the ability. It's really annoying.
Is that HYT I? Because it seems if I ever have this problem it's always with that ability/slot
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Another issue:

- Click a tray power, nothing happens. Click it again, and again, and again, still nothing happens. The button refuses to acknowledge it was even clicked and the power won't activate. However, if I press the button's hot key, the button and skill work as intended, although I have had cases where the hot key wouldn't activate the button/skill either.

Upon leaving the instance this problem usually corrects itself for the next instance.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-28-2010, 01:13 AM
Ive had the same problems and also the problem of firing my torp its bound to my number 2 button
and sometimes it wont fire the first time and I have to hit it a few more times for it to work which
is very frustrating when your trying to time your torps to hit when the shields drop.

Another problem Ive had for the last few days is when I go to hit an ability in the tray and the whole
tray switches, like tray 3 will switch to tray 2 so instead of trays 1 2 and 3 I end up with 1 2 and 2.
Lt. Commander
# 17 me too
08-28-2010, 01:50 AM
Hi all,

well i have the same problems. i just can solve it by readding the skills. have to open the status window of my char. next i have to add my hypos e.g. to the inventory and back to my tray...

its horrible, because its almost not playable. my question: does anybody know if cryptics does know about that problem? if not ill try to create a ticket...

thks
mIsixth