Lt. Commander
Anyone notice that there are a lot of wall decorations around of various melee weapons, such as the bat'leth, daggers, swords, etc., but the only melee weapon one can actually USE is the Klingon Bat'leth?

Personally I've gotten bored of firing guns at people, and I kinda enjoy getting into the thick of things and fighting hand to hand. I find it much more fun to see my character doing some awesome martial arts maneuvers and twirling that bat'leth around. There is just so much more to do and its more engaging. I'm sure plenty would agree. The problem is, it just seems slightly unfitting to see my Federation Trill character holding a bat'leth, and the hand to hand just doesn't cut it as far a damage goes.

I say, and Devs I hope you're listening, we need some more melee weapons. I want more weapon variety to choose from without sacrificing the joy of getting in a Kilingon's face and beating his redundant organs senseless. A nice saber might fit on a Starfleet officer (also a great uniform design idea if possible, for an officer to wear a ceremonial sword).

What do you guys think?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-16-2010, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyon7
A nice saber might fit on a Starfleet officer......

Oh you mean something like this:

(۞ǁΞΞTΞΞ()۞|H█████████████████████████████████████████)
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1restarter
Oh you mean something like this:

(۞ǁΞΞTΞΞ()۞|H█████████████████████████████████████████)
Brilliant...thank you for that.

Though that might be more out of place than a bat'leth. Haha!