Lt. Commander
# 11
08-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Odd, I have my VA jacket and currently have my fleet patch on the sleeve. I think I added the patch Sunday night so if it is a bug it is very new. Or limited to a specific set of criteria to prevent it from showing.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-16-2010, 12:46 PM
If I understand the problem correctly, it works for female characters, but not male characters. I can't use a fleet patch on the Admiral's coat or the Diplomat's jacket, but I know someone else with a female character who can.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwill80 View Post
If I understand the problem correctly, it works for female characters, but not male characters. I can't use a fleet patch on the Admiral's coat or the Diplomat's jacket, but I know someone else with a female character who can.
Weird. I might have to try and confirm that and see what's up with that. Definitely a bug if that's the case.

I thought they did it on purpose. Like no patches on dress uniforms for whatever "cryptic" reason in their thought process. But if females can use them then it's got to be a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
NP... what else is the forum for ?
Ahh such a loaded question. In order:
Whinging.
QQ
Whinging
Stroking ones Ego
Whinging
Ignoring people
Whinging
Being helpful.

:p
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curii
Ahh such a loaded question. In order:
Whinging.
QQ
Whinging
Stroking ones Ego
Whinging
Ignoring people
Whinging
Being helpful.

:p
I hate you for being right.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-16-2010, 10:32 PM
GAH if that's true(available on female, not male) That's the second time that's happened. The Ambassador uni unlock wasn't unlocking for male toons when it was for females.

Unlike CoH and Champions where the female side of things was incredibly lacking, for the first time in Cryptic history, I think we can say that the devs don't hate female characters! They get everything first!
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Farmer
GAH if that's true(available on female, not male) That's the second time that's happened. The Ambassador uni unlock wasn't unlocking for male toons when it was for females.

Unlike CoH and Champions where the female side of things was incredibly lacking, for the first time in Cryptic history, I think we can say that the devs don't hate female characters! They get everything first!
Considering there were only unisex outfits at first, maybe they are making up for it. Or it could be a hidden message.