Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
08-21-2010, 10:02 PM
I think also it is not necessary, at the end everyone would run arround as borg, so the game would be assimilate itself! ;-) no no such restrictions are o.k. there are already weird people, running arround giving theyre chars and ships silly names or pretend themselfs to be kirk, picard or another famouse person of the ST-universe,...
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogobstopper
I'm a new player, on monthly subscription, and I agree with the other posters who have said "no" to this idea.
I missed the lifetime subs by like 2 days and even I agree. Besides I'd rather not see everyone running around as a liberated borg flying their Galaxy X's :|
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HadynGabriel
I missed the lifetime subs by like 2 days and even I agree. Besides I'd rather not see everyone running around as a liberated borg flying their Galaxy X's :|
I honestly don't understand why this is a concern for anybody.

I spent a fair bit of time camping in stations last night, just watching the people go by. Around 40% of the people I saw (where I had enough time to open up the Info window, anyway) were LibBorg. Another 1/3 or so were Alien (even the ones that LOOKED human... I guess players are more interested in Efficient Captain than they are in actually having a legit character). And far too many of the remainder were Caitian.

We're already drowning in LibBorg already. A few more won't make much difference.

On the topic of opening up special items... how come many of the pre-order 'Exclusive Items' are now in the C-Store? If it's fair for the pre-orders, it's fair for the Lifers.