Lt. Commander
# 1 BOFF Training
08-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong section or if it's been covered already. How do I get someone to train my BOs?

I thought this was going to happen in season 2.

I am a sci officer in a star cruiser and the higher level engineer powers I can get are quite ordinary. I am a tank so I want shield/hull heal abilities.

I have searched the forums but I can't seem to find a guide on how to 'send' someone else my boff to get them to train them?

So is their a 101 on how to do this? Anyone can point me to it?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-18-2010, 11:40 PM
yeah you have to trade face to face empty (of all items) the BO you want to trade or train I am an engineer I train the skill you want and then trade the BO back to you. Click on the other player you want to trade with and towards the bottom of the window select trade.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
yeah you have to trade face to face empty (of all items) the BO you want to trade or train I am an engineer I train the skill you want and then trade the BO back to you. Click on the other player you want to trade with and towards the bottom of the window select trade.
also of note, they cant have cstore uni's on either unless i was bugged. have done this many times and all my boffs are outfitted with mirror uni's and i couldnt trade them, even though there was no gear on them, that was the error i received.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-19-2010, 02:17 PM
I only have one in C-store Uniform and have not had that problem yet, but who knows?
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-19-2010, 09:55 PM
I can train Boffs in the following Engineering Skills:

Emergency power to Shields III

Emergency power to weapons III

Engineering Team III

Extend Shields III