Lt. Commander
Does anybody know of any script commands or macro's that will allow me to enable and disable the visuals on my armor for my entire away team? Getting sick of having to disable/enable them one at a time when i beam down to a combat ground mission
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-31-2011, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenel
Does anybody know of any script commands or macro's that will allow me to enable and disable the visuals on my armor for my entire away team? Getting sick of having to disable/enable them one at a time when i beam down to a combat ground mission
Should only have to do it once, even if you get new equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-31-2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandDog
Should only have to do it once, even if you get new equipment.
I think the OP uses uniforms to run around inside the ship and on Diplomatic missions and then turns on the armor when going to fight someone as a role-playing enhancement.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-31-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I think the OP uses uniforms to run around inside the ship and on Diplomatic missions and then turns on the armor when going to fight someone as a role-playing enhancement.
Indeed. It peevs me when I get a popup from my BO and they're still in armor, and I'm like "why are you wearing armor on the bridge!?"

But I'm busy fighting Borg at the moment, and a lovely cloth jacket just doesn't seem right. So I like to have the visuals of the armor turned on while on combat missions.