Lt. Commander
# 41
05-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Add me to the list of those that thought holoemitters would be a fun thing to strive for, but sorta lost interest upon learning that they only last 15 minutes. The GPL cost should be significantly less, if the 15-minute restriction is not extended/removed.

I liked the suggestion of making them permanent, but with a long cooldown between uses.
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzader2
Add me to the list of those that thought holoemitters would be a fun thing to strive for, but sorta lost interest upon learning that they only last 15 minutes. The GPL cost should be significantly less, if the 15-minute restriction is not extended/removed.

I liked the suggestion of making them permanent, but with a long cooldown between uses.
Probably better if you hadn't broken the rules by reviving this old thread.

I'm not sure why people think things need be cheap and thus common to be good. My Ferengi alt uses the Ferengi ship one quite often, having gone thru a couple but they're only 40k latinum i think. Don't remember what some of the others were, but I don't think any were all that expensive. Of course, you can always get trophies with your latinum if you prefer. Personally, that's what seems like a waste but whatever.

Anyway, more excited by a recent post by DStahl about adding an option for an actual Ferengi ship available for latinum. I'm think maybe for something like 2 million latinum for a ful blown ship would be fair.
Lt. Commander
# 43 I miss SWG
07-31-2011, 07:28 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 44 Further more...
07-31-2011, 07:39 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~GM Tiyshen
Closed Thread