Lt. Commander
# 1 Bring Back the TOS Klingons
08-19-2010, 10:48 AM
When are we going to see or hear about the Klingons of the TOS series. They were some of the most famous klingon warriors of their time

For example Kang,Koloth,Kor.

Though they changed their appearence to what we now know in DS9's Blood Oath.

I still think they could be brought in as a kind of sub-class/outcase.

Where a klingon who was born like this. Has to doubly prove themselves to those around them.

They are KLINGON WARRIORS.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-19-2010, 12:04 PM
One of the funniest quotes I remembered from the old SFC days was an opposing fleet member saying "I am a TOS klink!"

S*D
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-19-2010, 03:20 PM
That sounds very threatening..a TOS klink...lol...saying you're a klink now brings bouts of laughter from one's enemy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-19-2010, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAOMEGA1500
When are we going to see or hear about the Klingons of the TOS series. They were some of the most famous klingon warriors of their time

For example Kang,Koloth,Kor.

Though they changed their appearence to what we now know in DS9's Blood Oath.

I still think they could be brought in as a kind of sub-class/outcase.

Where a klingon who was born like this. Has to doubly prove themselves to those around them.

They are KLINGON WARRIORS.
I think players who play as Klingons (and Borg Liberated Klingons) should be able to look like a TOS Klingon (with a few customization options of course, hairstyles, facial hair, the "works" ) if they want. This is Star Trek and those TOS Klingons were in Star Trek a lot, so it makes sense to add the options for them. The clothing is already in the game so why not?
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeidan
I think players who play as Klingons (and Borg Liberated Klingons) should be able to look like a TOS Klingon (with a few customization options of course, hairstyles, facial hair, the "works" ) if they want. This is Star Trek and those TOS Klingons were in Star Trek a lot, so it makes sense to add the options for them. The clothing is already in the game so why not?
Well, you can change the cranial ridges, and the sharpness of the aforementioned ridges. I have not tried to see if it will give you a flat forehead, but it certinly will be close...
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-20-2010, 10:52 AM
I made an alien as a TOS Klingon. It worked visually. I totally dug it. I'd love to be able to make one as a Klingon though.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-20-2010, 11:08 AM
I support TOS Klingons also, please let us be them as Klingons, not just as Alien, Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-20-2010, 01:01 PM
I want them to let you look like a TOS Klingon in the character creator also.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-20-2010, 01:46 PM
If I remember right. Some of us payed for a Federation Klingon character creator add-on. Whyn't include the TOS Klingon type in as well. and make it free for those who payed for the Federation Klingon character creator add-on.

A Klingon is a Klingon is it not.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-20-2010, 04:24 PM
This is a nice idea letting us look like TOS Klingons in the character creator if we want. It doesn't require a new species, just add it on as additional options to the existing Klingon species in the game.