Lt. Commander
# 11
08-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAOMEGA1500
If I remember right. Some of us payed for a Federation Klingon character creator add-on. Whyn't include the TOS Klingon type in as well.
Throw in the female klingon TOS uniforms along with the option of TOS style heads and you could make a Klingon Original Series costume pack for the C-Store out of it.

Sadly, I bet it would sell. I know I'd like to have it.

And on that same line whenever they finally include the Romulan faction they should be sure to include TOS Romulan uniforms and ships as well.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-24-2010, 11:54 PM
I'll add my voice to this. I want to play a ridgeless klingon!
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas-
This is a nice idea letting us look like TOS Klingons in the character creator if we want. It doesn't require a new species, just add it on as additional options to the existing Klingon species in the game.
I agree, it just needs to be added as an avatar option for the Klingon race, not a completely new race.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-29-2010, 11:32 PM
I think the Klingon race in game needs alot more customibility, non dreadlock haircuts...less pronounced ridge options...more flat ridge options that done have that spine/hump in the middle. And more uniform customibility. Currently the females have better options. Note only the females can use the round shoulderpad option, while the males cant....and thats the best looking of all the shoulderpads...
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-30-2010, 12:39 AM
when i saw the thread title i was worried that this was gonna be some thread demanding smooth heads. u aint klingon without the ridges son, no smooth heads allowed! but i can get behind having the famous nemesis of kirk around, they werent smooth heads ya know, just them poor *******s that got the human gene super human treatment lost their ridges, although dr phlox did offer to restore them via cosmetic surgery most wore their smooth heads in shame for the dishonorable act of trying to artificially augment themselves once they were shown reason about the matter. anywho, as long as no one goes around thinking there should be smooth heads in sto im ok with tos era klingons in game.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-30-2010, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
I think the Klingon race in game needs alot more customibility, non dreadlock haircuts...less pronounced ridge options...more flat ridge options that done have that spine/hump in the middle. And more uniform customibility. Currently the females have better options. Note only the females can use the round shoulderpad option, while the males cant....and thats the best looking of all the shoulderpads...
so what youre saying, is you want smooth heads, and metrosexual armor options that allow males to dress like the females? someones been spending too much time with the feddiebears........
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-30-2010, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Rat
I'll add my voice to this. I want to play a ridgeless klingon!
no smooth heads allowed, ya ridgeless wannabe!
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-30-2010, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAOMEGA1500
If I remember right. Some of us payed for a Federation Klingon character creator add-on. Whyn't include the TOS Klingon type in as well. and make it free for those who payed for the Federation Klingon character creator add-on.

A Klingon is a Klingon is it not.
smooth heads arent klingons, theyre genetically augmented with human dna from khan, not klingon at all.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-30-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhansWrath
so what youre saying, is you want smooth heads, and metrosexual armor options that allow males to dress like the females? someones been spending too much time with the feddiebears........
Quote:
no smooth heads allowed, ya ridgeless wannabe!

Quote:
smooth heads arent klingons, theyre genetically augmented with human dna from khan, not klingon at all.
You sound like a broken record.:p

Besides General K'Vagh believed his soldiers were still Klingons in their hearts.
That is enough for me and it should be enough for you.
If it's not, I cannot even feel sorry for you.
If they were not Klingon, do you believe the KDF would have let them command their ships, their troops, would have given them weapons, uniforms, rank and title?
So you must be a changeling agent trying to undermine the unity and strength of the Klingon people with his hateful propaganda!
HAH! GOTCHA! HAH!
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Well, you can change the cranial ridges, and the sharpness of the aforementioned ridges. I have not tried to see if it will give you a flat forehead, but it certinly will be close...
Not quite, I have a liberated Borg Klingon engineer at commander level and even with ridges set to minimum while the forehead is fairly smooth (not entirely) he's still got a pointy head, and you can't change that hooked beak nose.

I had set his backstory up as descendant of a deep cover augment spy unaware of his heritage as a cadet in Starfleet who's ridges started re-appearing, Fed's imprisoned him and prison ship was assimilated.