Lt. Commander
# 11
08-22-2010, 01:10 PM
I actually kinda like that they're available and before you ask yes my account does have some exclusives on it (Steam edition ones).

One thing I hated playing City of Heroes was that there were TONS of people walking around with things I could NEVER, EVER have. Look at it this way, you had early access to the items, and you got them free.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-22-2010, 01:29 PM
WOW, really you are going to whine about having the pre-order stuff on the C-Store. Dood you pre-orders got to have that stuff first. So explain to me why your whining about it? Theres so much wikidness to this game why must you fill the forums with garbage complaints. As said before. If you don't like it go away, and stop filling our foums with moronic complaints.!!!!!

Thank you!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygatz
As said before. If you don't like it go away, and stop filling our foums with moronic complaints.!!!!!
Wow...just....I mean...wow.
Is there any reason on Earth that you felt the need to be this rude to a fellow CUSTOMER? He pays to be here, just like you. Tell me MR. DJ, why would you say such a thing when the game is losing paying customers daily.

And yeah, it is OUR forum. That's ALL of us!
Just who the hell do you think you are anyway?
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-23-2010, 03:33 AM
The lifetime looks like it's $100 more than it was so we still got a deal... but I don't know who would buy it now for $300.

Also I have a lifetime but I don't have that font and title...
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-23-2010, 06:53 AM
Boo hoo, they put my DS9 uniforms up for sale. So what. It also means I get access to a ton of cool stuff I couldn't otherwise have had, including the Borg BO and various uniforms. There's really no reason to complain unless you bought multiple copies of the game just for the bonus content, in which case that was a dumb thing to do.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-23-2010, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygatz View Post
WOW, really you are going to whine about having the pre-order stuff on the C-Store. Dood you pre-orders got to have that stuff first. So explain to me why your whining about it? Theres so much wikidness to this game why must you fill the forums with garbage complaints. As said before. If you don't like it go away, and stop filling our foums with moronic complaints.!!!!!

Thank you!!!!
WOW back to you, "dood". I'm starting to get seriously sick of people saying "if you don't like it shut up and leave". Everyone posting on these forums are customers, as mentioned in posts above. They have as much a right to say what they want (providing it doesn't go against the EULA and TOS) as you do. While I knew that my pre-order items would eventually get put up for sale I didn't like the idea. I spoke out against it, but it didn't mean that I wouldn't accept it.

BTW, I bet you're the type who's fine with getting nickle-and-dimed for almost every new piece of content released. I'm not and will speak out against the C-Store whenever marketing makes such a stupid move.

The only problem that I have with this thread is that it is beating a horse that's been dead for months.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-24-2010, 06:30 AM
I would guess people get rude over this kind of thing because it's just silly to be crying about in the first place.
I don't know why any one would care about this stuff hitting the store, it's fluff , you got it for free, now people can pay to have it. You are upset because you don't feel as special anymore, boo hoo, my heart bleeds for you.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-24-2010, 06:58 AM
It is a legitimate complaint. "Beaten to death" issue or not, it gave a clear indication of the shape of things to come.

The whole move stinks of bad forsight and greed.

That being said; I hate the C-Store, but I picked up most of the preorder uniforms anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-24-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryhausen
Wow...just....I mean...wow.
Is there any reason on Earth that you felt the need to be this rude to a fellow CUSTOMER? He pays to be here, just like you. Tell me MR. DJ, why would you say such a thing when the game is losing paying customers daily.

And yeah, it is OUR forum. That's ALL of us!
Just who the hell do you think you are anyway?
I think your missing the point......here let me use some creative tact. We have no real actual control over what Cryptic does and does not implement in their game which they produced.

It is the same game you sub'd to and are actively playing because you agreed to abide by the games UA and pay them a fee to play. It is YOUR choice to continue to be a customer, not Cryptics.

Not to mention the obvious.........ITS A GAME. If ones worries and hopes are so intertwined in the processes of the route a GAME takes where it deludes themselves to a state of where they actually care about said game on a personal level, then game alterations made by Cryptic should be the least of your worries. Because unless you actually created the product and your livelyhood depends on it, you are taking the GAME way too seriously even as a consumer of said product.

Which says all kinds of things about people on a personal level that i don't want to know.

Prudence dictates that if something is causing more harm than good to a person.....that person should stop doing it. Or are we gluttons for punishment?

If one is so worried about the cost of a GAME and it's content......can you really afford to play the GAME?

I see so many immature feelings of impatience and utter ignorance brought on by those who don't understand the simplest of concepts. If it bugs you that much...STOP subjecting yourself to it!

Am I happy about the game? generally yes, does it bug me enough to complain on end about the same thing over and over? No...its a GAME and some things in life should not be taken so seriously.....unless your job depends on it.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-26-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperana
Not greedy, they just lied. Welcome to the world of MMO marketing. Promises made in the beginning are subject to being trashed later by the bean counters. I gave up believing in any promises made by any MMO company a long time ago.
Am I the only one here who actually expected these things to show up as a C-Store item later?

Seriously, I even mentioned it in some posts.