Lt. Commander
# 1 controls and buttons failures
08-28-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm having problems with my buttons on ground missions. Speccifically, those tha recharge my shields or use hypos. This is a new problem - just started a couple of days ago. I can use each once, but after that, I click on the icon or use the key strokes, and nothing happens. I've mived the itsm around, changed the key binds, restarted my system - nothing. Still have the problem. I haven't noticed this issue with anything except shield generators and hypos.

Needless tp say, very frustrating. Any ideas or tips?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-28-2010, 02:58 PM
It's happend to me as well. The only way round it that I have found is to move the inactive item (shield, Hypo, whatever) from your belt to your inventory, wait a few seconds and then return it to your belt. It usually works after that, though sometimes only once, and of course you can not do this while in actual combat.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-28-2010, 06:13 PM
happened the same thing to me today and when i move my hypos from my belt to my inventory i had one less hypos. It seem that the game say i used one without getting the effect and forgot to removed...

Since it happened while trying Cold call on elite it was quite annoying. I got blasted to piece... Those Breen were doing 300 point of damage each and me only like 30 point with a purple MK X polaron sniper rifle...
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Having the exact same problem. not sure if there is a support ticket in for it or no, but there are a lot of people with the same issue.
Lt. Commander
It's true. I've been having that problem for months now. I sent in a ticket the first week, it was never closed. Sometimes though, I've noticed that if I clear my target, then I can click on it. It happens to me on ground and in space. I can never get a battery to work in space or a hypo on the ground unless I'm not targeting an enemy. So if it doesn't work, make sure that you're not targeting an enemy and try it again. Hope this helps out for now until they decide to fix this problem. I'm really tired of dieing on ground PvP because I couldn't get that darn hypo or shield charge to work.