Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Arucanis Arm Diplomatic Reset
08-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Can someone tell me how long it takes the Arucanis Arm Diplomatic investigation to reset? I did the investigation on Wednesday at 5PM GMT, and when I last checked 10 mins ago, it was still unavailable. I've asked some people in game, some say it resets in 30 mins, some say a few hours, but I don't think they meant this long.

Thanks for your help.

P.S: I got 5 Diplomatic Missions in a row during that mission a guy in my fleet has had 15 in a row.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Opps.

Just realised I've posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry.

Any chance a Dev/Mod can move this to Gameplay Bugs?
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-20-2010, 11:33 AM
Moved thread to Gameplay Bugs
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-20-2010, 03:13 PM
I don't seem to get any of the Diplomatic Missions resetting very often at the moment. I got on my VA who was working of the last rank of Dip and he had just one mission....Arucanis. Went there and tried to enter mission. Loading screen came up and about 4 minutes later dumped me back to the log in screen after giving me something about a "game server error". I posted a bug ticket at the time. Went back to see if I could repeat it or at least finish the mission. There was no mission. Check how many Dxp I needed and found I had actually had 10 Dxp more then I had before this happened. Logged off and came back. Still no mission but Dxp was now showing the correct pre-mission bug amount.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-20-2010, 04:04 PM
There was a bug with the Arucanis Arm Diplomatic mission being repeatable more often than other star cluster-related missions. This has been fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
There was a bug with the Arucanis Arm Diplomatic mission being repeatable more often than other star cluster-related missions. This has been fixed.
Of course now there's a bug that crashes me to desktop when I try to access Diplomatic Investigation missions.

Happend to me in Hromi Cluster last night. Clicked the button. And 2 minutes later it crashed me to desktop.

You guys might maybe want to work on that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMTiyshen
Moved thread to Gameplay Bugs
Bad kitty! You didnt turn on your gold name tag!
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Of course now there's a bug that crashes me to desktop when I try to access Diplomatic Investigation missions.
Happens to me sometimes too...something about a "corrupt .ogg file."
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post

Happend to me in Hromi Cluster last night. Clicked the button. And 2 minutes later it crashed me to desktop.

You guys might maybe want to work on that.
Try updating your video drivers... or backdating if appropriate. Sounds like a hardware issue to me. I've not had a single crash-to-desktop... But then again, I use Nvidia drivers that are over a year old because i found them to be more reliable then any of the new ones.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
What's the timer supposed to be, anyway?