Lt. Commander

I was wondering how many other klingons cannot "explore" Azlessa for Lt. Generals & only "chart" it? Lt. Atonone only gives me the option to chart Azlessa & does not offer me the explore mission, for 75 badges of exploration & 1 emblem. I have filed 5 tickets on this subject & have not got a satisfactory answer yet. This is a known bug to the developers & they're supposed to be working on it. Funny, they have time to introduce new costumes for more money but no time to fix this issue. I am aware that not all klingons have this bug & fixing it takes time, but what about in the meantime? Why is Cryptic not giving everyone who has this bug an automatic emblem per day? The way I see it, they owe my klingon character at least 20 emblems already, if not more. Kind of hard to get new gear with one arm tied behind your back. But all I can get out of Cryptic is the same old company line- STO is an ongoing blah blah blah pile of "beta" nonsense. Seriously, this needs to be fixed & anyone with this issue should get a minimum of 1 emblem per day, automatically, as long as it continues.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-19-2010, 08:33 PM
At least this new "content" is shared between factions now. Feds seem to crash now when they try to do BīTran elite.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-20-2010, 12:14 AM
Hrm, works for me fine. I can get the LG and BG exploration missions and rewards from it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-20-2010, 05:39 AM
Well, it does not work for me. The option to explore at the lt gen level is not on my mission list from Atonone, only chart. I have checked with several of my fellow klings & so far they can all do both. I, however, cannot, which is why this thread is here. I hope enough other disenchanted klings will join me here & let cryptic/atari/cbs have it.
Lt. Commander
So the second correction patch for 2.0 came out today & I still cannot explore & chart azlesa w/ my character. Who do I see about getting a refund for my lifetime susbscription Cryptic? Why have I not been ouright given 1 emblem per day since 2.0 came out & this "known" bug not addressed? Does anyone there understand customer service? Seriously, who do I see about a refund on my lifetime subscription?
Lt. Commander
Did you talk to Lt. Cmdr Mara to get the get the "Explore the Azlesa Expanse" mission?

I had this same problem, but once I talked to her about the Azlesa Expanse, the next time I zoned into Azlesa, Atenone popped up and his mission list then included the Lt. General version.

Yeah, it's weird because Atenone gives out all his other Azlesa missions without being first "introduced" by Mara, but to get the Lt. General version of the Azlesa exporation, you need to have talked to Lt. Mara.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-29-2010, 04:53 AM
Both Levels work fine for me. Mara Offers, I accept, and go for broke.

The Lt Gen section is the Elite I beleive.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-30-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwil_Hweaton View Post
Did you talk to Lt. Cmdr Mara to get the get the "Explore the Azlesa Expanse" mission?

I had this same problem, but once I talked to her about the Azlesa Expanse, the next time I zoned into Azlesa, Atenone popped up and his mission list then included the Lt. General version.

Yeah, it's weird because Atenone gives out all his other Azlesa missions without being first "introduced" by Mara, but to get the Lt. General version of the Azlesa exporation, you need to have talked to Lt. Mara.
You sir, are a genius. GMs' contacted me & sent me on an elaborate exploration trek that was supposed to unlock the explore orders from Atonone. I did so & nothing happened. Got notified of your reply to this thread & decided to give it a try... why not? Went into Azlessa Elite after taking the orders from Mara & nothing happened. Decided to go into "normal" azlessa & boom- Atonone poped up & offered me the mission for Explore Azlessa Lt Gen. I left normal Azlessa & went into elite & got 4 emblems for the 1st time since 2.0 came out. I thank you & am left wondering how a player can know more about the game than a GM?! Either way, my problem is solved & I hope anyone else who reads this thread will find it useful.