Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
08-23-2010, 07:51 AM
These are funny.

Considering how long my ignore list is thanks to people I don't want to listen to during PVP, I usually miss out on these kinds of things. Its always amusing when I see only one side of a 'conversation' though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
08-23-2010, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
The debris field he left suggested as much.
Oh- thats just cold man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post

Haven't yet seen a post of Klingons complaining about FEDS yet. :p
I hate chasing Nigh-Invulnerable cruisers as they heal themselves from everything I throw at them.

happy? Honestly the more I learn about pvp as a klink the less I feel the need to be upset with the "leetnes" of the federation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
08-23-2010, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
Another one tonight about the apparently OP'ness of SNB

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...44-44ccccc.jpg
Delicious. Smooches!

He didn't say anything after that (and I'm not on ignore). Gawd I love being a jerk.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
08-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Not a conversation per se, but something that happens to me from time to time:

[2155] [Zone] awesomeness@iamawesome Target JohnSmith!

[2156] [Zone] H3llR4iser@h3llr4iser wwwwwwaaaaaaaaassssssdddddddd111111111wwwwww222222 2wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaadddddddddssssssssssssss ssssssss3333333333333sssssssssssssss

---OFF SCREEN---

"What the...controls don't work anymore..." - hits ENTER (again) - "now they wor...oh sh&t..."

Dunno why, but I got an uncanny skill about mistakely hitting ENTER and sending my control inputs over the chat window
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
08-23-2010, 10:44 AM
I also like to tell my enemy what I am going to do in zone chat since i forget or just fail at setting my chat to team chat..

Me: "Okay, let's attack "weak-looking-target-#1" first. All agreed?"
"weak-looking-target#1": WTF?
Me: "Argh"

The aaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddd also happens occassionally. But usually I don't hit enter, just see that I just wated some of my clever maneuvering to chat or ICQ.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
08-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I hate chasing Nigh-Invulnerable cruisers as they heal themselves from everything I throw at them.

happy?
Wait, you mean they are supposed to be HARD to kill?

I love when, in Ker'rat, people will take credit for a kill they pretty much had nothing to do with.

Nub: lol my intrepid killed that klingon!

What really happened:

Borg Cube: Oh look, Klingon.. Blast..
Borg Probe 1: Rogerdoger
Borg Probe 2: Mmmm meat
Borg Probe 3: Food!

Intrepid Player at 50% Summoned Dreadnaught: Die klingon!

And a Borg Plasma torp later.. BOOM!

So... An intrepid killed me... Eh? :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
08-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3llr4iser View Post
Not a conversation per se, but something that happens to me from time to time:

[2155] [Zone] awesomeness@iamawesome Target JohnSmith!

[2156] [Zone] H3llR4iser@h3llr4iser wwwwwwaaaaaaaaassssssdddddddd111111111wwwwww222222 2wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaadddddddddssssssssssssss ssssssss3333333333333sssssssssssssss

---OFF SCREEN---

"What the...controls don't work anymore..." - hits ENTER (again) - "now they wor...oh sh&t..."

Dunno why, but I got an uncanny skill about mistakely hitting ENTER and sending my control inputs over the chat window
Mine goes more like this..

12113114511512452212455122354121251251235121235121 25121256121251212711212923230
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
08-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
Another one tonight about the apparently OP'ness of SNB

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...44-44ccccc.jpg
Another way to ebd it would have been:

How many RSPs do most cruiser type ships have? How many SNBs do Sci officers have? And then ask the question on the Recharge time. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
08-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Wait, you mean they are supposed to be HARD to kill?
Being a poor Klingon all I could afford to put on my BoP was some outdated marsh-mellow guns, but I do get a tickle knowing that they'll spend hours scraping melted goo off the nacelles for a week.:p

On a side note mine looks like "spam spam spam spam spam" and then alot of cursing because the game has almost killed my keyboard, not to mention the spam is giving me love handles.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
08-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Another way to ebd it would have been:

How many RSPs do most cruiser type ships have? How many SNBs do Sci officers have? And then ask the question on the Recharge time. :p
Yeah didn't have time to really get into it. That was coming next though hehe.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:45 AM.