Lt. Commander
I know this is an old old old request that has been ditched many times in the past, "due to the difficulty it causes the player".. however, if the player has chosen to activate advance/elite mode, surely this should be an option as part of those modes, to be able to do 360 degree flight in space. Space is not the ground, it's .. well it's space, it should be 360 degree.. so please dev's think about this again, it'll add a whole new edge and fun aspect to the space gameplay.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-21-2010, 08:29 AM
no!

because if you play PVP or Fleetactions you would be at the default diffifulty with the default controls again.

Having 2 sets of controls would be even more stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-27-2010, 01:28 AM
Well then, there is only one other option: intergrate full 360 degree flight into the game for all ships across the board. Yes, this is an old dead horse, but this idea makes sense. There should be no limits to axis of the ships.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Or - if people DON'T want 360 degree axis flight (perhaps they do find it too difficult) - enable them the ability to switch it on or off for their ship?

That way, people who want to use it can do so, people who don't - don't have to.

I'm sure there are huge gaping holes in this suggestion
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkane78 View Post
Or - if people DON'T want 360 degree axis flight (perhaps they do find it too difficult) - enable them the ability to switch it on or off for their ship?

That way, people who want to use it can do so, people who don't - don't have to.

I'm sure there are huge gaping holes in this suggestion
A very big one since or does it work in pvp? We can not have both and it will be stupid to have 2 pvp queue (one with normal and one with 360 degree).