Lt. Commander
While looking at my BOFFs on my Bridge a month ago, it occurred to me to wonder why no-one can read their biographies, like you can a player's.

I write biographies for my BOFFs, but it appears I'm the only one who can see them, via their screen in the BOFF list.

It would be interesting if we could see what other people write about their BOFFs, when we visit their Bridge or go with them on Away Team Missions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2010, 12:25 PM
I think I see the problem. Did you know that the officers you see on your bridge are different than the ones that go with you on away missions? Look at them, and you'll notice they're only level 1! If you check their bios while you're planetside, you'll be able to read them. Still, I don't think STO does enough with bridge officers. I'm going to start a thread on this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Well, that's odd.

Isn't the bridge of your ship the place people are most likely to read your officer's Bios?

It may just be me, but most often when I have my Officers deployed in the field, I'm solo.

Therefore, there's no-one around but me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-27-2010, 05:38 PM
Well give them time. The whole interior thing is a half finished job, They gave them to us to make us feel they were listening. Actually turning them into somehting useful is quite another thing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubernaut
I think I see the problem. Did you know that the officers you see on your bridge are different than the ones that go with you on away missions? Look at them, and you'll notice they're only level 1! If you check their bios while you're planetside, you'll be able to read them. Still, I don't think STO does enough with bridge officers. I'm going to start a thread on this.
You are right because even a commander bridge officer only say it lvl2 on away mission which sucks. they really need to do some about because why gives the option which no one can view them