Lt. Commander
# 21
08-24-2010, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ller View Post
If this is ever fixed, the fix will be available at C-Store for no less than 1000 points.
Its sad that this joke may actually become reality.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adml_shake View Post
I wasn't aware that all the stuff they just added for the klingon side was a c-store only item. And it seems to me that they are constantly working on the bug's. Do any of you bother to read the dev posts?
Hmmm wopunder who he or she works for hahahahahahahaha
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-24-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
The majority of us aren't running with buddies. There needs to be two Difficulty Sliders. One for ground and one for space. You can't change Difficulty settings once you enter a mission.
You are correct, and if I am not mistaken, this is the way Cryptic designed the game to begin with. Multi-player.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
You are correct, and if I am not mistaken, this is the way Cryptic designed the game to begin with. Multi-player.
And sadly the parts of the game that we have to team are the worse parts of the game; CE, STF, and any fleet action where you have to rely upon someone else for completion.
Dont get me wrong, I dont have a problem playing as a team, I have a problem playing with an idiot that keeps running head on into the enemy, dying, and then leaveing in frustration, thus the remaining four have to spend 15-20 minutes finding a 5th person again.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-25-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Yes, so instead of killing you and your BOs these übermobs kill you and your companions. So what is the logic here?
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-25-2010, 03:56 AM
Imo they should just get rid of the whole difficulty thing.The space combat should be on the current elite level and ground combat on the current normal level.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorrlan
Imo they should just get rid of the whole difficulty thing.The space combat should be on the current elite level and ground combat on the current normal level.
I don't think that would be an unreasonable request. Except maybe with the Borg in space, they are tough now, not sure what they would be on Elite.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-26-2010, 05:51 AM
Quote:
I don't think that would be an unreasonable request. Except maybe with the Borg in space, they are tough now, not sure what they would be on Elite.
Borgs on elite in space are finally like a Borg and not like a bunch of assimilated drunkards :-)