Lt. Commander
# 1 Queue griefing
08-23-2010, 02:13 AM
I am forced to conclude that someone was intentionally griefing the queue for low-level klingon players today. I had **11** consecutive queues pop up when someone declined and we had to start all over. Either that or 11 successive players were AFK or chose to sit out.

There needs to be something to ensure that people cannot continually cause the queue to fail, a penalty for not accepting, a threshold number of failures before it will launch regardless of player numbers (at 5 fails maybe?). I had a mission I was trying to do and it took me two darn hours.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-23-2010, 06:49 AM
WAI..... Working As Intended.

Several Devs have admitted that the 'Bean Counters' want players to spend more time ingame doing things. So 2 hours to them is a success even though most of us, the players, do not see it that way.

I honestly have not bought into this concept. Might be due to being a LTS, or that I have yet to find a decent challenge. I have not done most of the end game missions, and may never since all the truely good gear is grinding. Ah back to the time sink thing again. Can not escape it.... just like black holes.

We are all being sucked in.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-23-2010, 12:37 PM
I don't object to grinding, what I object to is being on a klingon character with no missions that are NOT for war zones or arena in some fashion (kill 10 captains in ground combat, get killed 25 times in ground combat by a player, win 3 arenas, fight in an arena, ect) and unable to even get it.

I'm litterally just sitting there in sector space waiting for queues to pop while someone repeatedly resets them.