Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 GM help please
08-23-2010, 01:03 PM
SInce Saturday night I been trying to get help cause I cant transfer from Map. I cant warp to SOL nor any other place for that matter. I tried to do my dailies and lose connection cause of the time it takes trying to load the map. I cant engage in Engagements cause I am unable to. I tried PVP also and nonething works. I even tried to go to my bridge. and still none thing. I just crash.

When I tried reporting the bug and/or to call for GM assists, I just lose connection cause of the time I think it takes to send out the emaiil or the report.
Someone please help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-23-2010, 01:13 PM
it sounds like 1 of 2 thing imo 1st in game what is your video settings on if there to high it might causes slow loading times lead to you crashing or 2 itís your computer I would clean all internet cookies and history and run a virus and malware scan and see if that fixes it
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-23-2010, 01:43 PM
OK thanks but still nonething. The game smoothly with some bugs like veryone else but not like this since the new patch. I tried checking my graphics card and it is updated and verything looks ok on my part...But thx for posting