Lt. Commander
# 141
08-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK-Starfire
You missed most of my point.

Oh, and thanks for the advice.

And next time you want to buy a TV, why don't you just borrow one for a few days instead of actually getting your own?

Disclaimer: if this was supposed to be a helpful and calming advice from you, disregard my sarcasm outbreak. If you are however trying to be a wise guy.... well, then I have nothing to regret.
I was only trying to be helpful. Have you tried PM'ing DSahl about this issue? Again, don't take this as sarcasm, i'm only trying to be helpful
Lt. Commander
# 142
08-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
I was only trying to be helpful. Have you tried PM'ing DSahl about this issue? Again, don't take this as sarcasm, i'm only trying to be helpful
Duely noted. This time honestly: thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 143
08-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
I have an extremely hard time believing that NCSoft has a dev team that posts as much this team it posting.

I have been playing NCSoft games the last 5 years and the server could go down for a week without any notice or reason and the players was left in the dark. Take their Lineage2 site for example...it's 3 years outdated....
They don't. Paragon Stuidos does. The relationship between CoH and NCSoft is the same as STO and Atari. It's my understanding that Paragon Stuidos was the original Cryptic dev team that stayed behind, and much like ours, they talk to the community quite often. It was that which originally made me a fan of Cryptic.

So yes, CoH's dev team has just as strong, if not stronger, relationship with its community as Cryptic does with STO's.
Lt. Commander
# 144
08-26-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
City of Heroes. Just sayin'.
Was a CoH closed beta tester back in the day (December 2003); but honestly, if you look at they Dev Tracker nd compare, they now post about 1/3 of the level they used to when the game was younger, and it's mostly Castle, BackAlley Brawler or one of the character art team talking promoing the the next costume pack.

The only one who occassionally talks about the actual game these days is War Witch or Positron; but, honestly, it would be better for them if they quit claiming to "take the game to the next level" every time they post on any aspect of CoX; and actually do it once in a while.

(Honestly I quit CoH back in Novemnber 2009. I was possibly going to resub and check out the Going Rogue expansion and the advertised Level 50 end-game 'Incarnate system' and content; but after Positron being 'transfered so he could 'work on it exclusively'; and seeing the end game content promoted for nearly a year, only to be completely pulled 2 weeks prior to the expansion going Live ended any thought I had of giving CoX another shot, ever.I'll stick with STO (and CO.))