Lt. Commander
# 21
08-23-2010, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzzySmith View Post
Excelsior T3 release... or I start taking hostages and there WILL be a body count. :p

Sick of flying this stupid Stargazer class! Picard even said it was a horrible, overtaxed, overworked peice of crap... why we didn't get an alternative to a four-nacelle cruiser at Commander level in the first place is still a mystery to me...

I guess when Chang yelled "Let loose the dogs of war!" he meant the Stargazer class... those things are certainly "dogs"... ugly as sin and of the whole four-legged variety.

Let's see some sexy Excelsiors this morning, thank you very f'ing much!
As stated, the new T3 Excelsior should be tomorrow. Picard didn't fly the Stargazer-class we have in game, but the U.S.S. Stargazer, who was a Constellation-class ship. And since you didn't ask, the first weekly mission has been put at this Saturday!
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-23-2010, 08:30 PM
Wait... the first weekly Episode, "Cold Case" or whatever it's called... is up? Or delayed until the 28th?

Either way... I'm going to take hostages until the Excelsior is released. I'll kill a hostage an hour until it's finally released... starting with the Pakleds.

And if Picard's "Stargazer" was a Constitution class... why did he have a model of a four-nacelle ship in his ready room and refered to it as "the Stargazer"? Why would they name a four-nacelle ship after a Constitution class? Hrmmm???

Don't make me get all Phaser crazy on you.

I have Alice Cooper tickets for the 7th of October.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Wait... the first weekly Episode, "Cold Case" or whatever it's called... is up? Or delayed until the 28th?

Either way... I'm going to take hostages until the Excelsior is released. I'll kill a hostage an hour until it's finally released... starting with the Pakleds.

And if Picard's "Stargazer" was a Constitution class... why did he have a model of a four-nacelle ship in his ready room and refered to it as "the Stargazer"? Why would they name a four-nacelle ship after a Constitution class? Hrmmm???

Pakleds ? You might want to choose hostages that anyone cares about.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Quote:

Constelation, not constitution.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Constellation, Constitution, I don't care! It's still a four-nacelle peice of CRAP!

I'm a madman with a phaser, dammit!

*shoots a Pakled and nobody cares except the Pakled* ... "My leg says owwwie."

Okay, I'll work my way up the ladder then! Next to go is... a Caitain! Gimme the Excelsior or I give you KITTY LITTER!!!

*holds phaser at the ready!*

And this whole "Cold Call" episode, seriously, really? When?
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-23-2010, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Excelsior T3 release... or I start taking hostages and there WILL be a body count. :p

Sick of flying this stupid Stargazer class! Picard even said it was a horrible, overtaxed, overworked peice of crap... why we didn't get an alternative to a four-nacelle cruiser at Commander level in the first place is still a mystery to me...

I guess when Chang yelled "Let loose the dogs of war!" he meant the Stargazer class... those things are certainly "dogs"... ugly as sin and of the whole four-legged variety.

Let's see some sexy Excelsiors this morning, thank you very f'ing much!
sorry to bust ur bubble but he was talking about the USS Stargazer, not the class, albiet the stargazer class was named after the Stargazer, the original Stargazer was a constelation class crusier which how ever (in the exact words of Picard) underpowered, overworked and always ready to fly apart at the seams the ship my be, he still managed to destroy a ferengie vessel with it, but also, in the words of the great James Tiberius Kirk, a ship is a ship, no matter what it is
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Tade View Post
sorry to bust ur bubble but he was talking about the USS Stargazer, not the class, albiet the stargazer class was named after the Stargazer, the original Stargazer was a constelation class crusier which how ever (in the exact words of Picard) underpowered, overworked and always ready to fly apart at the seams the ship my be, he still managed to destroy a ferengie vessel with it, but also, in the words of the great James Tiberius Kirk, a ship is a ship, no matter what it is
Then let's be an ab-so-lute-ly crystal clear version on this... as clear as an azure sky...

*phasers a Caitan hostage into non-existance*

I said... EXCELSIOR CLASS. Let's have it. Now.

And the Four-nacelle Constellation/Stargazer what-the-hell ever? Cruiser Commanders demand OPTIONS. We don't want to fly that horrid looking Anti-Kirk thing. Right? If Kirk had to fly one of those crappy four-nacelle jobs, trust me... he would have been wondering where the Enterprise was.

*holds phaser at the ready*
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-23-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Then let's be an ab-so-lute-ly crystal clear version on this... as clear as an azure sky...

And the Four-nacelle Constellation/Stargazer what-the-hell ever? Cruiser Commanders demand OPTIONS. We don't want to fly that horrid looking Anti-Kirk thing. Right? If Kirk had to fly one of those crappy four-nacelle jobs, trust me... he would have been wondering where the Enterprise was.

*ahem* if your gonna go through the trouble you may want to acquire one of these instead:

http://www.sb410.net/K-weaponsB4page.JPG

A phaser can only do so much damage...go big.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Quote:

Woooow.
I'm as anxious as the next fan to get the ship, but wow. This is a whole new level.

Chill, brah.
Lt. Commander
"Excelsior Why in Gods name would you want that Bucket of Bolts?

A present for you Doctor I took them out of Excelsior's main transwarp Computer drive:

The more they over think the plumbing the easier it is to stop up the drain"