Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
08-25-2010, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxArMaDiLlOxx
pooooooned
tier 6 is not going to be until 2011 for anyone at fleet admiral .
everyone will have retrofits. The entire new batch of ships are going to be
for the Klingon faction. The Klingon faction will actually have more ships than the feds when it is all said and done. ALl the ships will be getting the reworked BO seating.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
08-25-2010, 05:42 AM
yeh why dont we have them now, why are they so one sided when it comes to ships, they should of released all the fed retrofits with the klinks retrofits to make it fair, but cryptic listens to feddybears
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
08-25-2010, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Enterprise_J
tier 6 is not going to be until 2011 for anyone at fleet admiral .
everyone will have retrofits. The entire new batch of ships are going to be
for the Klingon faction. The Klingon faction will actually have more ships than the feds when it is all said and done. ALl the ships will be getting the reworked BO seating.
ok so you say where is the proof .. or my suspecting that your a cryptic flunkie peddeling there lies
will remain till i either see all these new kling ships & BO layouts.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
08-25-2010, 05:50 AM
all those ships in the poll for one are coming to the Klingon faction.
Secondly there are a few interviews where this was stated as well as the revamping of Bo slots.
One thing needs to be remembered here. Star trek is about the Federation and everything else is a supporting partner to tell the story of Star Trek. While this game needs major flushing in many ways to make it balanced and fair for everyone who is playing. Things are much better than they were at launch.
The game has a new directions and changes are being made to fix this.
If you don't agree than there is nothing anyone can do but the proof is in the pudding.
If the weekly episodes weren't pushed back and pvp worked. things would be a little better.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
08-25-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxArMaDiLlOxx
yeh why dont we have them now, why are they so one sided when it comes to ships, they should of released all the fed retrofits with the klinks retrofits to make it fair, but cryptic listens to feddybears
they are listening to their wallets. Feds out number Klingon's in many ways. Feds will spend the crazy money.
Cryptic prices Feds say when can I buy it. Thats the fan base the cash cow. No contest their.
Money makes the game get all these things players want. Ships also have to go through a process that isn't always quick but to delay the retrofits and seriously delay a season isn't fair to the majority.
The Game has a serious Fed majority and that just what it is. So I can't blame them for doing what works for the majority. Strength in numbers. I look around and I don't see that with the Klingon faction. I'm on Both sides and I see a few but mostly empty space. Sad I like my Klingon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
08-25-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Enterprise_J
all those ships in the poll for one are coming to the Klingon faction.
Secondly there are a few interviews where this was stated as well as the revamping of Bo slots.
One thing needs to be remembered here. Star trek is about the Federation and everything else is a supporting partner to tell the story of Star Trek. While this game needs major flushing in many ways to make it balanced and fair for everyone who is playing. Things are much better than they were at launch.
The game has a new directions and changes are being made to fix this.
If you don't agree than there is nothing anyone can do but the proof is in the pudding.
If the weekly episodes weren't pushed back and pvp worked. things would be a little better.
yep as i guessed just another cryptic flunkie peddeling there lies run away home feddybear run away home .
this section are for those that play klingon not klingon wanna be feddybears.

Sorry but enough is enough cryptic lie to a segment of the game playing population to the point that more or less the mail klingon players have quit in disgust.
cryptic id be willing to take a refund of say 60% of what i paid if you give me that you can delete my account & then we would all be happy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
08-25-2010, 06:05 AM
Hmm, you do know VoQuvs have a comparable boff layout?

I personally think they shoulda gone 4/3 on the weapons, if its good enough for the Gal-X its good enough for the Lakota.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
08-25-2010, 06:07 AM
[quote=BBzMadDog;2979082]yep as i guessed just another cryptic flunkie peddeling there lies run away home feddybear run away home .
this section are for those that play klingon not klingon wanna be feddybears.

Sorry but enough is enough cryptic lie to a segment of the game playing population to the point that more or less the mail klingon players have quit in disgust.
cryptic id be willing to take a refund of say 60% of what i paid if you give me that you can delete my account & then we would all be happy.[/QUOTE

I'm no ones flunky. I don't peddle lies. there is a link in this thread of some of what im saying and there are countless links to interview with the same info and postings from Stahl himself. if you want to quit do so.
My thing is this if you knowingly make a toon on something with restricted content you don;t get to complain about ti when you at the highest level that its restricted and you want more. I knew the Klingon Faction was to be a PVP Faction. That was its function. That was a mistake on the part of Cryptic. But being all mean and nasty wont get you what you want. Quiting in discuss who does that this isn't a ball game. If you want changes you have to voice your wants in the proper forum and realize that majority always rules. Klingon or any other faction will never be the majority as the game is about star fleet and the supporting factions it deals with. WIth that being said read a few forum postings about the Klingon faction and what they want to add Capt logan is working on many Klingon faction things right now. He has posting many recent things about what he is doing and fighting for the Klingons to have.
Im done be angry if you want. Its a game not life they are going to make it better with time. Im done argue with your self
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
08-25-2010, 07:23 AM
Remember- No new factions until the Klingons are more fleshed out does not mean that the Federation will not continue to garner the larger portion of the Dev's attention.


Though if they are going to change the layout model for Boffs then the T5 BoP will benefit from a Com/LTC/LTC/LT arrangement in my opinion and thats fine with me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
08-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Remember- No new factions until the Klingons are more fleshed out does not mean that the Federation will not continue to garner the larger portion of the Dev's attention.
And they will under no circumstance stop getting the Dev's attention. If there is no new Fed content, guess what would happen to the Fed faction?

Hint: FvK matches will not pop more often then they do now.

The Excelsior and Nebula are announced longer than the Klingon faction ships, IIRC. So it's no surprise ot me they come sooner, too. No matter how hard we're wishing for something, it doesn't change the way things went into the pipeline.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:36 PM.