Lt. Commander
# 21
08-25-2010, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Remember- No new factions until the Klingons are more fleshed out does not mean that the Federation will not continue to garner the larger portion of the Dev's attention.
More fleshed out means that the whole faction will be left far behind?From what I see the gap grows with every update.If they want to bring it up to par with the feds they are doing it wrong.Not having PvE content is 1 thing(I knew this before I made a klingon toon but I dont care about PvE anyway) but not getting our new ships is something what really starts to bother me(now a month after season 2 and still nothing,we dont even know when we get them anymore,last time they said we get them in late august,looks like not).My galaxy refit is godly compared to my old assault cruiser,you can easily say that it is a tier 6 ship the difference is THAT big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Though if they are going to change the layout model for Boffs then the T5 BoP will benefit from a Com/LTC/LTC/LT arrangement in my opinion and thats fine with me.
Yeah a few months later(to make sure that lots of players will buy the excelsior).
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-25-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
The Excelsior and Nebula are announced longer than the Klingon faction ships, IIRC. So it's no surprise ot me they come sooner, too. No matter how hard we're wishing for something, it doesn't change the way things went into the pipeline.
The klingon ships were supposed to come with s2.It should be top priority.To be honest they shouldnt even release a major update until both factions ships are there(if it comes with new ships).Waiting 1 month is ok,more is unacceptable(especially when I see that they keep adding new fed ships when they already got a refit version of every ship class and we are stuck with the useless burning fish which has no special abilities like all the other refits).
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorrlan
snipped
I forgot the emote for my statement.

Quote:
Yeah a few months later(to make sure that lots of players will buy the excelsior).
Probalby hit the C-store in time for Christmas- to boost the c-store sales.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
snipped.
Still forgot to put the emote in my statement.
Also doesn't mean that I too don't feel the sting of being the redheaded step-faction, but at some point one has to wonder why we got one ship in all the time since launch and the Feds got how many so far?
Its depressing and doesn't build confidence for promises from the Dev's for the future.
At this point as a Klingon my philosophy is , "I'll believe it when I eventually see it."
Doesn't mean I'll stop playing- just means I know where Klingon seem to stand in the Dev's eyes and one can get to used to disapointment if one encounters it enough.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-25-2010, 09:16 AM
I asked Dstahl about our refits yesterday on TTS, i reminded him what he said about the end of August and his reply was along the lines of 'i'll have to talk to the ship design team to get a new estimate' , seems like were definatly not getting them before the end of august after all, seems that was just annother in a long list of lies to try and keep us subscribed for another month, whats really annoying though is that time is found again and again to update the models for fed ships ( how many times now have they updated the Galaxy and Sov? ) while we constantly get told to be patient and that our new ships are coming 'soon '.
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-25-2010, 09:32 AM
Jep, thats what I started to wonder, too. As it seems Cryptic told us lies from the beginning to keep us paying for Federation content. Just now it's clear where the Devs and the conpany took their point.

I don't know how often I posted that hey should rename this game Starfleet Online, as this is what it is about. There is not much for being Klingon as all the goodies go to the Federation side.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-25-2010, 09:42 AM
Well lets see another ship for the Feds who woulda thunk it, and then you have all these feddys come
here to the klingon gameplay forums and try to tell us "Hey dont worry its no biggie" although if it
were reversed the fed whine that would rise up would sound like a 747 ready for take off.

We the klingon faction were suppose to be getting all these new nifty refits around the end of august,
Well here we are at the end of august and quess what we have nothing, But wait the feds get yet
another ship wow big surprise.

But we klingons wont worry we know this is how it works and we will soldier on as always and still
come out on top even with our limited selection of ships because we are klingon and we adapt and we
will again against this new slap in the face, Im just tired of these feds posting on our fourms so please
go away and figure out what kind of whine you will come up with next to try and keep the Klingons
down....
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by specter22
I asked Dstahl about our refits yesterday on TTS, i reminded him what he said about the end of August and his reply was along the lines of 'i'll have to talk to the ship design team to get a new estimate' , seems like were definatly not getting them before the end of august after all, seems that was just annother in a long list of lies to try and keep us subscribed for another month, whats really annoying though is that time is found again and again to update the models for fed ships ( how many times now have they updated the Galaxy and Sov? ) while we constantly get told to be patient and that our new ships are coming 'soon '.
The Galaxy ... I lost count. At least four times I think? The Sov? Like twice.

But your point is still extremely valid. They should have had something ... anything ... even a screenshot or whatever ... just an update ... by the end of August. And new KDF Retrofits or whatever, should be ready to go in with the Nebula. That'd have been a workable deadline. But ...

/sigh
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-25-2010, 10:12 AM
The Galaxy I think 4 times, too

Perhaps it time to show our outrage again on the main forum to be heard.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-25-2010, 10:33 AM
While I'd support the effort this time around (since promises about ships were made) ... I'd caution anyone doing so to be very very careful. The presence of a new and IMO very over-zealous mod has gotten a lot of people banned, a lot of threads locked and a lot of posts edited the past week or two.