Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-26-2010, 08:13 PM
You know, when's the last time you played an RPG (or MMORPG) where you couldn't split stacks of items? (which might help temporarily alleviate this problem)

Anyhow, I died twice tonight, and damn-near rage quit. I got 2 weeks left on this sub, and I'm just so irritated and frustrated by this.

If I didn't know any better, I would swear Cryptic was secretly trying to make this game bomb with every blunder after the other, from release up to now.

YEARGHH!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Yep. This needs to be fixed!
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-27-2010, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArykGrev View Post
Wait, I wonder if this is related to what I'm experiencing...

I can't activate my Engine Batteries in PvP. (or if I can, it's only once per match) And I'm certain it's not related to just Weapon Malfunction, as I didn't get hit with that.
Same here, what is even more odd, is that after I came out of arena, I was seeing "you used weapons battery" like three times. Tho red matter capacitor works .... but that is not what i need
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-27-2010, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-NRG
Same here, what is even more odd, is that after I came out of arena, I was seeing "you used weapons battery" like three times. Tho red matter capacitor works .... but that is not what i need
I noticed the exact same thing; it says I used it, when in reality, all I did was click on it -- but nothing happened.

Lt. Commander
# 15
08-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Happened to me several times with hypos on a PvE ground mission today. Never happened before.

Have they ever actually released a patch that only fixed everything that they said it would and didn't break new things? I am hard-pressed to remember one...
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pairadocks View Post
Meeeow punished us all?
Didn't you just want to hex a select few "evil people who have wronged you"?
omg...backfire magic...funny how that works when you harbor those resentments and pray or wish for self seeking revenge on people who "hurt" you....I mean those who attack you through no fault or action of your own, of course...

Burn the doll man, burn the doll.
Time to replicate more needles.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww
Time to replicate more needles.
More indications of the helpful, innocent saint.
Funny how given time, true colors shine forth.
Such is the miracle of life
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-27-2010, 01:10 PM
The issue is also affecting space..

The way to resolve the issue for now, is to constantly Unequip and reequip the Item.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-27-2010, 03:18 PM
Done this unequip, re-equip thing in shanty town....eventually no matter what size object I put in, it stopped working...seems like there was a set amount I could use no matter what, then I spent the rest of the match not being able to use consumables of any type, even though I had 4 different flavors of them in inventory.

Like there was a max of 2 shots of whatever size and flavor I used, then I had to move to the next.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-27-2010, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pairadocks View Post
Done this unequip, re-equip thing in shanty town....eventually no matter what size object I put in, it stopped working...seems like there was a set amount I could use no matter what, then I spent the rest of the match not being able to use consumables of any type, even though I had 4 different flavors of them in inventory.

Like there was a max of 2 shots of whatever size and flavor I used, then I had to move to the next.
Hmm.. could be how I was getting my Engine Batteries to work.. I have multiple stacks of them in my inventory and I was just swaping Stacks.. Not just unequiping/reequiping the same stack.. Might better explain this bug..

And it would be nice if we could consolidate this into one topic, instead of two.. and if it was in the Bugs forum, instead of the PVP forum as well...